STOP THE INHUMANE TREATMENT OF GHANAIANS BY FOREIGNERS. CLOSE DOWN MARWAKO FAST FOOD LTD!!!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
The people of Ghana are noted for their hospitality. They welcome almost every person warmly into their arms irrespective of nationality, race or creed.
This has seen an exponential increase in the number of foreigners coming into our country either for trade of leisure.
However, in recent times, there has been an increasing and alarming levels of some of those foreigners, particularly in the business community, attacking and treating fellow Ghanaians with utter indignity.
For instance, in recent times,
1. We have heard of the Italian who chained a Ghanaian worker in the sun for supposed misconduct.
2. We have heard of the Chinese man who slapped a Ghanaian worker with hot pizza.
3. We have heard of many instances of beatings meted out to Ghanaian workers at Oda.
4. We have heard of the sexual abuse of female workers by foreign bosses in Tema.
5. And just this week, we have heard of another incident where a Ghanaian's face has been rubbed into hot blended pepper by a Lebanese supervisor at the Marwako Fast Food Ltd.
My fellow Ghanaians, the incidence of such blatant abuses are uncalled for. They are Dehumanizing, Denigrating and Disrespectful of our being and existence as a people.
I therefore call on you to BOYCOTT MARWAKO and sign this petition to be presented to the Government of Ghana for the following.
1. The police must probe, prosecute and make sure that the Lebanese who assaulted the workers faces the full rigors of the law.
2. The said foreigner should be deported after prosecution.
3. The restaurant should be closed down with immediate effect.
IT IS OF OUR NATURAL RIGHT TO BE RESPECTED AS CITIZENS OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY. GHANA, 60 YEARS ON, NEED NOT ALLOW IT'S CITIZENS TO BE TREATED THUS.
THANK YOU FOR SIGNING.
Courage Kwasi Nobi
0206 497 320
(Educator and Activist)
Today: Courage Kwasi is counting on you
Courage Kwasi Nobi needs your help with “Government of Ghana : STOP THE INHUMANE TREATMENT OF GHANAIANS BY FOREIGNERS”. Join Courage Kwasi and 2,545 supporters today.