Basic Amenities Required in Doddathoguru, Accommodating world IT hub E-City Bangalore.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
Doddathoguru is a village panchayat which accommodates the Electronic City Bangalore. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_City)
Highlights of the town:
- Most of the IT people stay there (IT Employee=High Income tax payer)
- So many apartments (Apartment=Huge property tax)
- 10K+ Shops (Shops=Business Tax)
- 50K+ 2 wheelers, 20K+ 4 Wheelers (Road Tax)
- Electronic City (Electronic City=Pride of India)
- 25% of Electronic City Employees stays in the same village (Rough Estimate)
- Has 20+ ATM’s(Shows the amount of money being rotated)
- 1 Lakh+ population (Rough Estimate)
- 5+ International schools within 5 KM radius
- 10K+ School going Children’s (Rough Estimate)
- 10K+ infants/New Born (Rough Estimate)
- Many BDA(Bangalore Development Authority) approved layouts, and buildings/apartments
- Shortcut rout to connect the other part of the city (More commuters/vehicles on the raod)
Now the most important part is the condition of the village/Town
- No Roads (Complete mud roads= The dust is so much that people(especially Kids) are suffering from Asthma and dust allergies
- No Drainage
- Narrow roads (Due to encroachments on both sides of the road)
- No Kauvery water supply (minimum 5K+ tankers will be run for the water for drinking as well as daily use)
- No cleaning (Lack of hygiene)
- No Street Lights
- 1000's of Street Dogs
- Lack of Police Patrolling
- There are so many to add to the list……….
Electronics City Industries Association (ELECIA) is not letting it to takeover under BBMP (Bangalore Mahanagara Palika). (due to the fear of property price hike)
The village which has highest tax payers (It will be one among the top 100 panchayats where tax collection is high (State Tax + Central Tax)), the basic amenities are far lower than the minimum standards of Panchayats in India.
Here by we would request our government to do the needful immediately to improve the condition of the village.
Today: Amardeep Talghatker is counting on you
Amardeep Talghatker needs your help with “Governament of India: Basic Amenities Required in Doddathoguru, Accommodating world IT hub E-City Bangalore.”. Join Amardeep Talghatker and 1,738 supporters today.