- Jill RavitchDistrict Attorney
- Efren CarrilloSupervisor District 5 - Board of Supervisors
- Mike McguireSupervisor District 4 - Board of Supervisors
- Shirlee ZaneSupervisor District 3 - Board of Supervisors
- David RabbittSupervisor District 2 - Board of Supervisors
- Susan GorinSupervisor District 1 - Board of Supervisors
- Victoria Shanahan (Deputy District Attorney)Deputy District Attorney
Fire, Arrest, and Indict Deputy Eric Gelhaus
District Attorney, We, the citizens of this community and abroad know, for ceratain, that in no way were Erick Gelhaus actions justifiable when he killed Andy Lopez. Never, was Andy Lopez a threat. Never, was the air soft "gun" pointed at Gelhaus. Never, was Andy Lopez aware of who was yelling at him. Never, was Andy Lopez given a chance to turn around. Never, at any time, or in any way, can Erick Gelhaus' actions be deemed justifiable. We demand that you, being an elected official fufill your sworn oath, to uphold the law and to always protect and serve our community. You must stand on the right side of the law, and with your community--arrest Erick Gelhaus!
- District Attorney
- Supervisor District 5 - Board of Supervisors
- Supervisor District 4 - Board of Supervisors
- Supervisor District 3 - Board of Supervisors
- Supervisor District 2 - Board of Supervisors
- Supervisor District 1 - Board of Supervisors
- Deputy District Attorney
Victoria Shanahan (Deputy District Attorney)
Fire, Arrest, and Indict sheriff Eric Gelhaus, immediately!
Justice Coalition for Andy Lopez started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,821 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.