Petition Closed

Stop Purchasing Eggs from Cruel Battery Cage Farms

This petition had 824 supporters


For the innocent hens that lay eggs for Eat'N Park, life on a battery cage farm is hell on earth. Multiple birds are packed into cages roughly the size of a filing cabinet drawer and are often living in their own waste. This outdated agricultural practice is so cruel that it is already illegal in several states in the US and the entire European Union.

Eat'N Park is one of the largest hospitality companies in the states, providing food service for a wide range of clients through several brands including Cura Hospitality, Eat'N Park Restaurants, and Parkhurst Dining. Unlike its competitors, Eat'N Park remains committed to sourcing eggs from battery cage egg farms—cruel factory farms where hens are trapped in cages barely larger than their bodies. On their website it is stated that 20% of their eggs are cage free shell eggs, but what about the the remaining 80%?

In just the last two months, The Humane League has worked with Eat'N Park’s top competitors to make commitments to boycott cruel battery cage egg farms. Even following these announcements made by Compass Group, Aramark, Centerplate, and Sodexo to phase out battery-cage liquid eggs, the appeals for better treatment of animals are repeatedly ignored.  

Please, sign our petition and let Eat'N Park know that people like you do not want to be supporting this kind of extreme animal cruelty with their dining dollars. It's time for Eat'N Park to do the right thing and join its competitors in the 21st century by pledging to end its support of farms that still use outdated battery cage systems and putting a firm timeline in place to make this happen.



Today: The Humane League is counting on you

The Humane League needs your help with “Eat'N Park Hospitality Group: Stop Purchasing Eggs from Cruel Battery Cages”. Join The Humane League and 823 supporters today.