Eat and live vegan - no meat, no fish, no dairy, no eggs!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
The goal is that you become vegan for life! You will not regret it, on the contrary, your life will change to the better and positive like you've never imagined, and you will have saved many animal lives and contributed to a more sustainable planet. Your health will definitely improve! You will have more energy, strength, stamina and endurance in sports, music and other activities. We consider ourselves heroes, saving animal lives each day, and we want you to become the next heroes. Isn't all that worth giving this a try?
Veganism is a life philosophy, a movement that encompasses compassion, peace, love, tolerance, and understanding, and that includes the moral standpoint that all animal and human lives matter and are equal, and that animals are no property to be used for anything. It is the understanding that ALL ANIMALS are our friends, who have the right to a dignified life, just like us, to coexist and share the joy and beauty of this planet. Being vegan means by ethical FREE CHOICE avoiding all products (food, material, clothing, cosmetics) derived from animals and where animal testing took place. While you have freedom of choice, we want you to make an informed choice.
Why go vegan?
- Billions of farm animals are exploited, enslaved, treated like "things" and often like "garbage". They are beaten, tortured, raped, killed, all against their will. They cry for help. They feel pain, sorrow, love & joy just much as we humans do.
- Farm animal agriculture is responsible for over 40% of greenhouse emissions. That's more than all worldwide automobile traffic.
- Cattle alone consume about the same amount of plant based food needed to feed 8.7 Billion people. When we all are vegan, world hunger will be history.
- Billions of cute little chicks are ground up alive, because they are male and the egg industry has no use for them. This is standard practice of the egg industry (including organic, free range) called "chick culling".
- Oceans and marine life are dying because of the fishing industry, plus a lot of small fish are ground into pellets to feed livestock. Fishing not only kills fish for consumption, it also kills many other, also endangered sea animals, in form of "bycatch".
- Many animals suffer from cruelty or die because humans "extract" their fur, skin for their totally unnecessary use.
- Many animals species are wiped out every year because of the actions of one species, the human, via actions of hunting, deforesting and many more barbaric actions.
When you eat meat, fish, dairy, eggs, when you wear fur and leather, you are contributing to these actions above. Stop eating all meat, fish, dairy, eggs, as well as honey, stop wearing and using fur and leather, and go vegan now!
Veganism is the future for a peaceful planet where all beings can live side by side as friends in peace, love and joy!
For more info, feel free to check out these sites:
Today: Michael is counting on you
Michael Prikryl needs your help with “Eat and live vegan - no meat, no fish, no dairy, no eggs!”. Join Michael and 422 supporters today.