- David NeithercutEquity Residential
Dump The Trump Name
Please join and support residents who are embarrassed to be living in buildings with the name “Trump Place” blazoned in front.
We believe that:
· Trump’s appalling treatment of women, his history of racism, his attacks on immigrants, his mockery of the disabled, his tax avoidance, his outright lying -- all are antithetical to the values we and our families believe in.
· Many of the staff members of our building are minorities or immigrants; working in a building bearing his name is insulting to them.
· Since Trump leases his name to buildings he does not own, part of our rent is being used to increase Trump’s net worth.
· Just as celebrities have their endorsements rescinded for bad behavior, Equity Residential should rescind its leasing arrangement with Donald Trump, whose behavior has surely tarnished the Equity Residential brand.
· Our home is our most personal private space, a building we should feel proud and happy to walk into every day… So….
THE TIME HAS COME TO DUMP THE TRUMP NAME!
Please sign this petition, share on social media (#DumpTheTrumpName), share with your friends and together we can effect change!
Linda Gottlieb, Robert Tessler & Brian Dumont
Residents of 160 Riverside Blvd, New York City
- Equity Residential
Remove the TRUMP name from residential buildings on the Upper West Side
Linda Gottlieb started this petition with a single signature, and now has 824 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Linda is counting on you
Linda Gottlieb needs your help with “Dump The Trump Name”. Join Linda and 823 supporters today.