Approve our game Touring Karts to be on the Oculus Quest Store.
¡Esta petición alcanzó el cambio con 747 firmas!
“As fans of F1 and the Mario Kart saga, we were missing an experience that united these two worlds taking advantage of all the possibilities that Virtual Reality can offer. We wanted to bring all the excitement and crazy fun of the kart-type arcade games into a universe where we always find new challenges and where we can compete with our friends. ”-Ivan Cascales, Founder and CEO at Ivanovich Games.
As you can tell by looking at the amount of platforms Touring Karts will be released on, one of the most important goals of the project is to offer a party racing experience to as many players as possible. We at Ivanovich Games believe that, when thinking VR gaming, there is no hotter platform right now than the Oculus Quest. That’s why we approached Oculus with this proposal (document) but sadly we got rejected without any specific reasons. We firmly believe that Touring Karts is a perfect match for the Quest. So if you think the same, we invite you to support us through this online petition we created on Change.org. Let’s show Oculus how much the racing and party game community would like to play Touring Karts in their coolest device!
The current Early Access version offers the following features:
- Up-to 8 players Online Multiplayer support with no waiting times. You will be training against the AI meanwhile your rivals enter the circuit.
- 3 Online Game Modes: Unique Daily Cups, Custom Play with your Friends and Random Play.
- Story-based Mode with more than 500 original challenges (+120h to complete) with collectible prizes. It can be completed in Single Player or Multiplayer Mode.
- Craft up-to 45 new power-ups by combining the ones you already have and surprise your rivals!
- Power-ups originally designed to be used in VR, can also be enjoyed on non-VR platforms.
- 3 views to choose that are specifically designed for VR: One free of dizziness, a classic one in 3rd person and the more immersive first-person view.
- 22 tracks and 30 customizable cars, all inspired in Formula 1 tracks and teams.
- Multiple Controls Compatibility: FFB steering wheels, motion simulators, VR controls, classic controls, etc.
- Quick Race Mode with all cars and tracks available from the get-go.
About Ivanovich Games.
Ivanovich Games is a small studio based in Catalonia (Spain) and founded in 2010. The company has been focusing on the creation of original arcade-style video games with a special attention to Virtual Reality technologies. Some of their better known VR titles are Operation Warcade and Final Soccer.
Hoy: Ivanovich cuenta con tu ayuda
Ivanovich Games necesita tu ayuda con esta petición «Do you want to play our game Touring Karts on the Oculus Quest?». Unite a Ivanovich y 746 personas que firmaron hoy.