Environmental Conservation and Action
Environmental Conservation and Action
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION AND PROTECTION
"There is a saying, everybody wants to change the world but nobody is ready to change themselves for the world. Perhaps it is time for us to reflect on ourselves and ask, what have I done for mother nature? Do you really need to use that much plastic bag? Will you walk to the nearby shop instead of driving? It is all the little things that matters, and if everyone contributed indirectly, the planet will be a beautiful place to live it – less resources needs, less destruction and better environment."
Environmental issues are harmful effects of human activity on the biophysical environment.
Its protection is a practice of protecting the natural environment on individual, organization controlled on governmental levels, for the benefit of both the environment and humans.
Environmental Conservation is the practice of us humans saving the environment from pollution and human activities that have a harmful effect to our environment. It is the protection, preservation, management, restoration of natural environments and the ecological communities that inhabit them Also, by conserving and planning an action for it give us benefits to us humans.
Environment plays an important role in healthy living and the existence of life on planet earth. Earth is a home for different living species and we all are dependent on the environment for food, air, water, and other needs. Therefore, it is important for every individual to save and protect our environment.
Problems and Issues
- What is the purpose of environmental conservation and action?
- What is the importance of environmental conservation?
- What are the ways to help the environment and conserve it?
- What are the Effects of Environmental Issues?
Environmental conservation is the protection, preservation, management, or restoration of natural environments and the ecological communities that inhabit them. Conservation is generally held to include the management of human use of natural resources for current public benefit and sustainable social and economic utilizationWe only have one planet on which we live. The planet is full of resources, some renewable and some not, but unfortunately, we have an ever-growing population that poses a huge threat to all these resources. It is therefore unclear what future generations will find, if ever, and what life will be like for them if we exploit all the current resources. To fix this issue as well as ensure we leave some resources for the future, environmental conservation comes in.
The country had experienced a climate change that affect the societies lifestyle. Most specifically, by taking care of our environment. Environmental issues are harmful effects of human activity on the biophysical environment. Environmental protection is a practice of protecting the natural environment on individual, organizational or governmental levels, for the benefit of both the environment and humans. Environmentalism, a social and environmental movement, addresses environmental issues through advocacy, education, activism and through this petition
The solution on our Environmental problem is to be sustainable to prevent or reduce the effect of environmental issues. There is now clear scientific evidence that humanity is living unsustainably, and that an unprecedented collective effort is needed to return human use of natural resources to within sustainable limits. For humans to live sustainably, the Earth's natural resources must be used at a rate at which they can be replenished (and by limiting global warming). Concerns for the environment have prompted the formation of green parties, political parties that seek to address environmental issues. So we must be conservative and do some action in this problem.
Ways to Protect our Environment
Ten Simple Things You Can Do to Help Protect the Earth
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. Follow the three "R's" to conserve natural resources and landfill space.
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community. You can get involved in protecting your watershed, too.
- Educate. When you further your own education, you can help others understand the importance and value of our natural resources.
- Conserve water. The less water you use, the less runoff and wastewater that eventually end up in the ocean.
- Choose sustainable. Learn how to make smart seafood choices at www.fishwatch.gov
- Shop wisely. Buy less plastic and bring a reusable shopping bag.
- Use long-lasting light bulbs. Energy efficient light bulbs reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Also flip the light switch off when you leave the room!
- Plant a tree. Trees provide food and oxygen. They help save energy, clean the air, and help combat climate change.
- Don't send chemicals into our waterways. Choose non-toxic chemicals in the home and office.
- Bike more. Drive less.
"Nature can live without us, but we --people-- cannot leave without nature. Just like what Mr. Albert Einstein said, look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better. Let's save our Mother Earth before it was all too late. "