Make ''yeet'' and offical word in the dictonary
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
We want to make the word ''yeet'' an official word and embed it in history. Now you might be asking yourself what is yeet well my friend yeet is a beautiful word and I will let user Pasguine define its true beauty now here is his definition of the word :
Yeet is a beautiful and commonly misused word. It is very flexible and can take many parts of speech.
However, it's tenses are often used incorrectly. In the future, you "will yeet," In the present you "are yeeting," and in the past, "you yote."
"Yote" is often replaced with "yeeted," but that is a prime example of poor grammar. Using "yeeted" instead of "yote" would be like saying "eated" instead of "ate." It makes you sound like a baby or a moron.
"Yeet" as a verb
1. to make a violent motion of any variety, such as a "whip," or any motion that may be associated with violent camera shake or photo blur.
2. "Yeet" is quite commonly used as a verb for the specific purpose of throwing an object forcefully over a long distance.
3. "Yeet" can also be used as something you'd include in a sentence to describe what happened to someone who has been greatly or suddenly defeated in a competition such as sports or a video game.
"Yeet" as a pro-sentence
1. In this case, "yeet" takes the role of "yes." You'd say "yeet" instead of "yes" or "yeah" if you want people to know you're fun and hip.
"Yeet" as an exclamation
1. This form of "yeet" can be exclaimed in any situation where the verb form could be used to describe the action in which the speaker is currently partaking. For instance, if you throw something violently or hit a nasty whip, you may exclaim "Yeet!" while doing so.
When Johnny entered the whipping competition, you better believe he hit 'em with that yeet.
Dan yote the basketball from half court.
Damn, those guys really got yote at the end of last night's game.
Q. Hey, you wanna grab something to eat?
This world-changing petition was created by: @DonnyRedZone,@MartinaBg,@AidanPenny,@Spammar and @Uranus
Today: Martina is counting on you
Martina Bg needs your help with “Department of Education: Make ''yeet'' and offical word in the dictonary”. Join Martina and 885 supporters today.