Dear Cornell Students, Alumni, Parents, and Friends:
We are a group of Cornellians who want Cornell to win the bid to create an Applied Sciences and Engineering Campus in NYC. We are calling on you, our fellow Cornellians, to help convince Mayor Bloomberg that Cornell is the best choice.
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FELLOW CORNELLIANS!
Top 5 Reasons Mayor Bloomberg Should Choose Cornell:
1) A purpose-built proposal specifically designed to create technology jobs in NYC’s unique economy.
2) Experience running NYC’s Weill Cornell Medical College, which has over 1200 faculty members, over 3000 staff members, and contributes over $1 billion annually to NYC’s economy.
3) The top-ranked engineering program in the Ivy League.
4) One of only a handful of universities in the country with top-ten programs in all of the key technology fields (Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Materials Science and Nanotechnology, and Information Science).
5) Cornell alumni with deep roots in every aspect of NYC’s emerging tech sector – start-up founders and entrepreneurs, existing industry leaders, venture and seed capital, and leading corporate customers.
Cornell has been committed to New York City for a long time, and we are incredibly well positioned to build on this partnership to accelerate New York City’s technology boom.
Please sign the petition letter to express your support for Cornell’s bid and to convince Mayor Bloomberg that Cornell is the obvious choice.
Cornellians for NYC's Tech Campus
P.S. After you sign the petition, change.org may suggest other petitions for you to sign. These do not reflect in any way the views of Cornell University or Cornellians for NYC's Tech Campus.