Coke and Pepsi: Stop Using Plastic 6-Pack Rings!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
We, the undersigned:
- Have known since at least 1993, when Peanut the Turtle was discovered and freed, that plastic 6-pack rings are harmful to wildlife.
- Also know that our world, especially our oceans, are clogged with millions of tons of plastic waste that will not degrade for tens of thousands of years.
- Believe that it is no longer enough to hope that consumers will know to, and take the time to cut up and recycle plastic 6-pack rings.
- Believe that it is time for the producers to stop making and using plastic 6-pack rings AND other types of harmful, non-recyclable and non-biodegradeable packaging for all of their products.
- Believe that it is time for the producers to source and use sustainable packaging for all of their products because producers have the resources AND the buying power to effect change on a massive scale.
No More Plastic 6-Pack Rings!
Consumers Want Sustainable Packaging!
Today: Chandra is counting on you
Chandra Clarke needs your help with “Coca-Cola: Stop Using Plastic Rings to Package Soda Cans!”. Join Chandra and 893 supporters today.