- Chris AndersonChattanooga City Coucil, District 7
- Moses FreemanCity Councilperson District 8
- Chris AndersonCity Councilperson District 7
- Carol BerzCity Councilperson District 6
- Russell GilbertCity Councilperson District 5
- Larry GrohnCity Councilperson District 4
- Ken SmithCity Councilperson District 3
- Jerry MitchellCity Councilperson District 2
- Chip HendersonCity Councilperson District 1
- Andy BerkeMayor City of Chattanooga
- Bobby DoddPolice Chief City of Chattanooga
- Yusuf HakeemCity Councilperson District 9
City of Chattanooga and Chattanooga Police Department: Appeal Judge Kim Summer's order
We, Concerned Citizens for Justice, are outraged and we know you are too. We demand that the City of Chattanooga and the Chattanooga Police Department immediately appeal Administrative Judge Kim Summers' order stating that former Officers Emmer and Cooley should get their jobs back and take whatever measures necessary to ensure that these officers are not placed back on our streets!We cannot stand silently by and let these officers back on our streets. We are making plans to respond to this decision. Sign the petition. Call or email Chief Bobby Dodd, Mayor Andy Berke, your City Councilperson and the City Attorney's office.
Article about Judge Summers order-http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/23538885/judges-order-says-police-officers-sean-emmer-and-adam-cooley-should-be-reinstated
Not an isolated incident in Chattanooga-http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/mar/25/adam-tatum-there-was-tim-hicks/
- Chattanooga City Coucil, District 7
- City Councilperson District 8
- City Councilperson District 7
- City Councilperson District 6
- City Councilperson District 5
- City Councilperson District 4
- City Councilperson District 3
- City Councilperson District 2
- City Councilperson District 1
- Mayor City of Chattanooga
- Police Chief City of Chattanooga
- City Councilperson District 9
I am writing today to demand that the City of Chattanooga and the Chattanooga Police Department appeal Judge Kim Summers’ order stating that former Officers Emmer and Cooley should get their jobs back and take whatever other measures necessary to prevent these officers from being placed back on our streets.
Concerned Citizens for Justice started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,193 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Concerned Citizens for Justice is counting on you
Concerned Citizens for Justice needs your help with “City of Chattanooga and Chattanooga Police Department: Appeal Judge Kim Summer's order”. Join Concerned Citizens for Justice and 1,192 supporters today.