- Chief Judge Susan L. BiroUSEPA
- NANCY STONEREPA WATER
- JUDITH ENCKEPA REGION 2
- Chief, Public AffairsUSACE
- Dept. Of StateState of New Jersy
- Alan StrausEPA REGION 2
- CINDY RANDAZZONJ DEP
- Steven L. WatsonCEO Kronos
- Harold C. SimmonsCEO NL INDUSTRIES
- Arthur A. Elkins, JrEPA INSPECTOR GENERAL
- Bob MartinNJDEP Commissioner
- John OsolinUSEPA
- Henry Mayer, Exec. Dir.National Ctr. For Neighborhood and Brownfields Redevelopment
Tell National Lead/NL Industries To Cleanup Toxic Sites In US & Canada
For the Heath & Well Being Of U.S.Citizens
Chief Judge Susan L. Biro
- EPA WATER
- EPA REGION 2
Chief, Public Affairs
- State of New Jersy
Dept. Of State
- EPA REGION 2
- NJ DEP
- CEO Kronos
Steven L. Watson
- CEO NL INDUSTRIES
Harold C. Simmons
- EPA INSPECTOR GENERAL
Arthur A. Elkins, Jr
- NJDEP Commissioner
- National Ctr. For Neighborhood and Brownfields Redevelopment
Henry Mayer, Exec. Dir.
I just signed the following petition addressed to: President Obama.
Tell NL Industries To Cleanup All Toxic Sites In U.S
NL Industries/National Lead has been dumping toxic chemicals all over The United States since it started as a company. The American People are tired of living with Toxic Waste in our Soil ,Rivers and Streams.Dumped There By Large Companies That Have No Concern For Our Health & Well Being.
We Need To Protect The Current and Future Heath Of U.S.Citizens
ERNEST R DOCS started this petition with a single signature, and now has 364 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: ERNEST R is counting on you
ERNEST R DOCS needs your help with “Chief Judge Susan L. Biro: Tell National Lead/NL Industries To Cleanup Toxic Sites In US & Canada”. Join ERNEST R and 363 supporters today.