Future on stake
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Advanced Institue of Medical Sciences and Research Center.
A medical college situated at Bhopal, Madhya pradesh, with a total intake of 150UG seats.
Govt. Of Madhya pradesh addmitted a total of 146 students by counselling conducted by DMEMP. Tution fees for one year is about 5lakhs inr.
Duration of MBBS- 4.5 years. So the tution fees for this UG course for 1 student is 22.5 lakhs to be paid in total.
But the question is..
1. Why should we pay this amount when our hospital is ceased by bank from apprx. 1 year.
2. Why should we pay this amount as there is no teaching faculty, no labs, no equipments in the college.
3. The total staff working in college comprises of a total of 6-7 people who are running this college.
I think the Govt. Bodies popularly known as MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal, AND ADMISSION AND FEE REGULATORY COMITTEE BHOPAL should answer all the questions raised by the students as there future is on stake. They are more likely to become quacks and reason for death of there patients because they are not able to learn and practice in that fake institute.
1. The Medical Council Of India is the one who gave this fake institute recognition and eligible for addmissions.
2. The DMEMP was the one who conducted counselling for this institute.
3. The AFRC MP was the one who decided the fees for this fake Institute.
The students are standing in protest at board office bhopal. Under the sun at 40°C yet no one is listening to them. Cheif minister, health minister, Collector, SDM, DME, AFRC- every mighty authority is standing deaf and dum. They are cowards, or i don't know why they don't want to put there efforts into this.
Today: ADVANCE MEDICAL COLLEGE WELFARE SOCIETY is counting on you
ADVANCE MEDICAL COLLEGE WELFARE SOCIETY needs your help with “Cheif Minister Of Madhya Pradesh: Future on stake”. Join ADVANCE MEDICAL COLLEGE WELFARE SOCIETY and 366 supporters today.