IOWA: Demand the Arrest of Erica Krile for Freezing Her Dog to Death
0 have signed. Let’s get to 15,000!
IOWA: The law is not the problem. Because if the dog shelter was adequate, the dog would not have frozen to death. Law enforcement officers are NOT judge and jury. She neglected the dog to death and in a confined state. This meets the letter of the law. Her confession is on Facebook where she has the nerve also to post out that she is getting another puppy for $100. There is probable cause and law enforcement is NOT judge and jury!
Call Oskaloosa, IOWA 641 672 2557 Ben Boeke Chief of Police and DEMAND AN ARREST! She can be charged with aggravated misdemeanor for a first offense for torture and neglect of a dog to death. 717b.3.
I NEED SOMEONE FROM IOWA TO SIGN A LAWSUIT AND APPEAR IN COURT TO HAVE HER ARRESTED. Please contact me right away 845 856 7366.
LEAVE YOUR NAME, CITY AND STATE WITH THESE ENTITIES/PEOPLE and voice your concern and demand that the LAW **DOES** PROVIDE for her to be arrested! The laws are adequate enough to be arrested:
**MAHASKA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY**
ANDREW RITLAND ("Decision maker" per AG)
(641) 673 9819
MAYOR OF OSKALOOSA, IOWA (pop. 10,000)
DAVID KRUTZFELDT, CPA
DAVID DIXON, ESQ, CITY ATTORNEY (the police department's lawyer basically)
ATTORNEY GENERAL TOM MILLER
(515) 281 5926 Legal Division, Main Number, ask for Mr. Miller's office, leave message to complain with name and address and phone number.
ALSO LEAVE EMAIL: email@example.com leave email
(800) 373 5044 General inquires
(515) 281-5164 General inquires
(515) 281 3592
(515) 281 5164
HERE IT IS IN PLAIN ENGLISH ON THE BOOKS NOW!
717B.3. Animal neglect
1. A person who impounds or confines, in any place, an animal is guilty of animal neglect if the person does any of the following:
a. Fails to supply the animal during confinement with a sufficient quantity of food or water.
b. Fails to provide a confined dog or cat with adequate shelter.
c. Tortures, deprives of necessary sustenance, mutilates, beats, or kills an animal by any means which causes unjustified pain, distress, or suffering.
2. This section does not apply to a research facility, as defined in section 162.2, provided that the research facility performs functions within the scope of accepted practices and disciplines associated with the research facility.
3. A person who negligently or intentionally commits the offense of animal neglect is guilty of a simple misdemeanor. A person who intentionally commits the offense of animal neglect which results in serious injury to or the death of an animal is guilty of a serious misdemeanor.
Today: Kate is counting on you
Kate Riviello needs your help with “Ben Boeke Oskaloosa Iowa Police Chief : Demand the Arrest of Erica Krile for Freezing Her Dog to Death”. Join Kate and 10,221 supporters today.