- The Honourable Mathias CormannMinister for Finance
- The Honourable Joe HockeyThe Treasurer
- The Honourable Chistopher BowenShadow Treasurer
- The Honourable Tony BurkeShadow Minister for Finance
- Australian banks & Credit UnionsAustralian banks & Credit Unions
Develop policy for Banks & Credit Unions to clearly advertise ATM fees on the machine itself.
As consumers we should have access to this information before choosing to use an ATM. It will generate competition and allow us to decide which machine best suits our needs. If the banks and credit unions want more of our money, let's make them fight for it.
- Minister for Finance
The Honourable Mathias Cormann
- The Treasurer
The Honourable Joe Hockey
- Shadow Treasurer
The Honourable Chistopher Bowen
- Shadow Minister for Finance
The Honourable Tony Burke
- Australian banks & Credit Unions
Australian banks & Credit Unions
As consumers i believe we are entitled to know the cost of using an ATM before inserting our card. Banks and credit unions should be forced to advertise the costs clearly on the machines themselves. This would generate competition and enable Australians to make an educated decision when choosing to use an ATM service.
Ryan Cram started this petition with a single signature, and now has 26,032 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.