Ban Milo Yiannopoulos from Facebook
This petition had 62 supporters
- [UPDATE] The Conservative Political Action Conference has barred Milo Yiannopoulos after a video interview of him condoning pedophilia has emerged.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has recently been permanently banned from Twitter for inciting harm.
- He openly encourages his followers to engage in hate and violence
- He encourages his followers to dox people - (i.e give out the private information) of those who oppose him, so his followers can harass and threaten them.
- Facebook (not without it's past share of civil right violations) has given him a "verified account" where his followers continue to dox and harass people.
- Milo Yiannopoulos is self proclaimed "dangerous". He is openly against Islam, other minorities and protected groups. He has a militant following, inciting his followers to feel at war.
- Quotes from his Facebook reviews in the past half an hour reveal how cult-like and militant his following is:
"I would be willing to march for you"
"you are our savior"
"I love this guy he's like a soldier on the front lines fighting for what's right"
"Milo is a symbol of what we should all strive to be"
"Our savoir Milo"
"Milo for Mankind"
"I believe God loves you directly, do it!"
"May you never run out of energy battling"
"we need to take matters into our own hands. I, for one, am more than fed up with this crap."
"Come to MN & speak. We got a huge Middle East population here."
"white supremacy, that's keeping this country safe."
"Milo is the Truth"
- Let Facebook know we do not want Milo Yiannopoulos or anybody who openly encourages racism, sexism and hate crimes to use the website as a platform.
- Facebook should follow Twitter's lead and ban Milo Yiannopoulos altogether, instead of giving him a "verified account".
Today: stop hate is counting on you
stop hate needs your help with “Ban Milo Yiannopoulos from Facebook”. Join stop hate and 61 supporters today.