Arrest Harper for Inciting Genocide
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
This ---video--- is sophisticated hate speech/war propaganda originally published by the Conservative Party of Canada on July 16th, 2014, the same day 4 children were targeted on a beach in Gaza in full public view to terrorize Palestinians and the World. This propaganda video was aimed at an Israeli audience to present a case of international support and religious justification for their war where none truly exists.
The Conservative Party of Canada, through inciting the current genocide, should be viewed as a Criminal Organization under the Canadian Criminal Code, Article 20 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and Article 27 of the Rome Statute.
The video features Stephen Harper and John Baird speaking to Israel in January about eradicating the dark forces. They imply that Israel is a Jewish-only State and advocate the use of violence in settling political and religious issues, insisting that the Palestinians have no rights as citizens.
It is offensive, wrong and literally incitement towards war and genocide.
Sections 318, 319, and 320 of the Criminal Code of Canada forbid hate propaganda. "Hate propaganda" means "any writing, sign or visible representation that advocates or promotes genocide or the communication of which by any person would constitute an offence under section 319."
Section 318 prescribes imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years for anyone who advocates genocide. The Code defines genocide as the destruction of an "identifiable group." The Code defines an "identifiable group" as "any section of the public distinguished by color, race, religion, ethnic origin or sexual orientation."
By choosing to incite Israel and declaring the Palestinians to be non-citizen terrorists that need to be destroyed, Stephen Harper and John Baird advocated the destruction of an identifiable group and therefore should be charged with creating and disseminating hate propaganda under the Criminal Code and imprisoned alongside anyone else who played a role in these war crimes, including All Members of The Conservative Party of Canada.
However, a perverse interpretation of the Criminal Code of Canada allows the Attorney General of Canada to CONSENT to crimes relating to incitement of genocide instead of prosecuting them. This has the effect of placing the Prime Minister, the person who appoints the Attorney General, above the law.
A Charter Challenge had been launched in the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador to have the Charter of Canada upheld and this unlawful interpretation of the law struck down, but it the application was rejected in November of 2017 with the presiding judge citing a 'lack of public interest' in the matter.
The argument was based on the first lines of the Charter itself. From the preamble of the Charter: "Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law". In Canada, only God is Above the Law.
If you're a Canadian you can call the RCMP Headquarters to ask why they're supporting a Criminal, Terrorist and Fascist Canada that advocates Genocide as a 'Governing Policy'. By supporting Harper and refusing to uphold the Law, elements of the RCMP have become criminals themselves.
The end number of signatures doesn't matter, just spread the word and never forget that Canada is directly responsible for inciting this genocidal Holy War.
Last Update (May 30th, 2018)
Timeline and Downloadable Documents
- July 21, 2014 - Initial Analysis of Video/Summary of Charges file with RNC (#2014-42168)
- August 6, 2014 - Complaint filed with Commission for Public Complaints Against the RCMP (#2014-2339)
- December 19, 2014 - Originating Application Filed to have Charter of Canada upheld in the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador (#201404G0249)
- January 27, 2015 - Latest Update from RCMP regarding complaint investigation (#2014-1030376)
- January 28, 2015 - First Hearing in the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, General Division.
- February 25, 2015 - Memorandum of Argument for Charter Challenge filed with the Courts and Respondents. (Final Draft)
- March 9, 2015 - Respondent's Memorandum of Argument filed. (Redacted Version)
- April 7, 2015 - Unlawfully detained for a tweet taken out of context.
- April 9, 2015 @ 10AM - Second Hearing of Charter Challenge postponed due to unlawful detainment.
- April 10, 2015 - Application of Habeas Corpus denied
- April 13, 2015 - Released from unlawful detainment
- April 14, 2015 - Arrested for Uttering Threats and Production of a Controlled Substance. Released with date for lower court appearance.
- June 16, 2015 @ 9:30AM - Lower Court Hearing of Charges - Uttering Threats Charge Terminated
- October 21, 2015 - Hearing for Marijuana-related charges for treating my disability
- December 17, 2015 - Status update for pending trial for unauthorized use of marijuana to treat a medical condition
- January 26, 2016 - Date setting for preliminary inquiry on unauthorized medical marijuana use.
- January 28, 2016 - Date agreed upon for preliminary inquiry
- April 12, 2016 - Hearing of Appeal for denied Habeas Corpus (ruling pending)
- May 9, 2016 - Preliminary Inquiry postponed until August to allow new lawyer to review file.
- August 3, 2016 - Preliminary Inquiry into marijuana cultivation for medical use waved by private lawyer due to legal costs. (Private lawyer subsequently removed from file.)
- November 7, 2016 - Arraignment in Supreme Court
- November 14, 2016 - Hearing postponed until January due to issues with legal aid.
- April 13, 2017 - Court of Appeal rules in my favor. Habeas Corpus remitted back to lower court. (Text of Ruling)
- July 7, 2017 - Habeas corpus hearing held, judgement reserved.
- August 16, 2017 - Pled guilty to possession of marijuana. Received absolute discharge due to medical history and external circumstances. Gave up Charter rights to be able to return to family.
- November 14, 2017 - Day set aside for Charter Challenge - Dismissed by Justice Knickle.
- 2018 - CJC complaint against Justice Knickle's questionable conduct pending her recusal.
- April 27th, 2018 - Ruled unlawfully detained by the Western Memorial Regional Health Authority, acting in conjunction with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary. (Text of Ruling)
- May 27th, 2018 - End of appeals period.
- 2018 - Awaiting completion of public complaint process against officers involved in my detainment and the officer who dislocated shoulder.
- 2018 - Pending civil suit against the province and their agents involved my detainment and it's consequences.
Today: paradigmslip.ca is counting on you
paradigmslip.ca needs your help with “Arrest Harper for Inciting Genocide”. Join paradigmslip.ca and 5,457 supporters today.