110 ASSOCIATIONS in FRANCE for : STOP THE REPRODUCTION, ABANDON and KILLING OF ALL THE CATS
1. Crowded shelters, daily abandons, illnesses, unending agonies, such is the status of the
cats in our country.
2. Communities complain about the proliferation of homeless cats, but they do not
participate in their neutering and spaying; cowardly requiring of the shelters to euthanize
thousands of little kittens.
3. Most of the cruelties inflicted upon them are seldom discovered since cats hide themselves when they die.
4. Another problem is the uncontrolled sale or giving away of cats over the internet. Still
more abandons arise as soon as their masters are fed up with their "toys".
5. To avoid repetitive litters which exhaust the female cats, cat breeders get their approval
from the official veterinarians only after a thorough analysis of each individual situation.
So many absolutely intolerable facts in a civilized country.
Let us take responsibility!
We demand the MANDATORY SPAYING and NEUTERING of cats
(house cats, free ranging
and homeless cats)
Today: l 'union de 110 associations félines is counting on you
l 'union de 110 associations félines needs your help with “110 ASSOCIATIONS in FRANCE for : STOP THE REPRODUCTION, ABANDON and KILLING OF ALL THE CATS”. Join l 'union de 110 associations félines and 5,389 supporters today.