- Prime Minister Benyamin NetanyahuPrime Minister of Israel
- Secretary General Ban Ki-MoonUnited Nations Secretary General
- President Susilo Bambang YudhoyonoPresident of Republic of Indonesia
- Minister Marty NatalegawaMinister for Foreign Affairs Republic of Indonesia
- H. E Mr. Dino DjalalRepublic of Indonesia Ambassador to the United States
- Secretary General Ban Ki-moonUnited Nations Secretary General
- President Barack ObamaPresident of the U.S
- H.E. Mr. Desra PercayaAmbassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of Indonesia to the United Nations
- Ifdhal KasimChairman (National Commission on Human Rights of Indonesia)
World Leaders: Please make policies and actions to stop Israel attack to Gaza forever!
The picture above shows a Palestinian orphan sleeping beside his mother drawing. The kid misses his mother who became victim of Israel attack on Palestine.
This phenomenon depicts one of humanitarian impacts from Israel attack to Gaza. For decades, Israel has attacked Palestinians, especially those living in Gaza, causing death for thousand people anywhere in Gaza Strip. The exact amout of victims in Gaza is not clear as it keeps increasing. However, much more important than number, the impact of those tragedy for humanity is uncountable. A death of human being due to the attack could mean an abuse against right to life for him and losing everything for others.
People around the world has condemning this tragedy and put it as humanitarian issue rather than religious affair. Obviously, this is considered as one of the biggest crimes against humanitarian after World War II. However, political leaders who have authority to stop this attack seems not showing any willingness to solve the tragedy. Protests by people around the world have yet to end up to responding polices, in fact the keys for problem solving are laid in their hands.
This petition insist world political leaders, among others, Benjamin Netayahu (Israel Prime Minister), Barrack Obama (President of United States) and Ban Ki Moon (UN Secretary General) on stopping Israel attack to Gaza Street. Those leaders are holding key authority to stop the attack by their policies or actions.
Support this petition for stopping Israel attack to Gaza!
Save Gaza, Save humanity.
- Prime Minister of Israel
Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu
- United Nations Secretary General
Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon
- President of Republic of Indonesia
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
- Minister for Foreign Affairs Republic of Indonesia
Minister Marty Natalegawa
- Republic of Indonesia Ambassador to the United States
H. E Mr. Dino Djalal
- United Nations Secretary General
Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
- President of the U.S
President Barack Obama
- Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of Indonesia to the United Nations
H.E. Mr. Desra Percaya
- Chairman (National Commission on Human Rights of Indonesia)
Please make policies and actions to stop Israel attack to Gaza forever!
Faldo Maldini telah mulai petisi ini dengan satu tanda tangan dan sekarang memiliki 23.451 pendukung. Mulai petisi hari ini untuk mengubah sesuatu yang kamu pedulikan.
Terima kasih telah laporkan konten ini. Setelah kami menerima pengaduan tersebut, tim kami akan meninjau konten tersebut. Jika informasi lainnya diperlukan, kami menghubungi Anda.
Petisi yang lagi ramai
Hari ini: Faldo mengandalkanmu
Faldo Maldini membutuhkan bantuanmu untuk mengajukan petisi "World Leaders: Please make policies and actions to stop Israel attack to Gaza forever!". Bergabunglah dengan Faldo dan 23.450 pendukung lainnya hari ini.