Seven Year Youthful Marriage Law
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Proposal "Young Couple Marriage Seven Year Law" for ages 12 to 18 years of age only
My proposal, as for the laws in regards to when marriage occurs, at least with the young men and woman, particularly when both were virgins from as early as 12 years of old to 18 years old, became one flesh, mutual consented sexual intercourse, when found out, they must be officially recognized married. Example Moses made it a law recognized the young couple as married. I suggest at least by law recognized married and cannot remarry for seven years. Cannot be forced to live with each other, even so, by law be publicized in the local news paper that they are henceforth married, and by law cannot marry officially another person for seven years.
This is to give the most effort to nurture the young couple, to make sure that family and/or so called religious leaders won't interfere with the marriage continuing and flourishing.
To warn peers from interfering, disrupting, or destroying the marriage, seeing they are married.
To allow peers who may have had a romantic interest with one of them, to know that they are now married and unavailable, so to allow faster recovery of a broken heart, and can find someone they can marry.
To encourage other teenage couples to come forward to register their marriage had occurred.
For after seven years they can remarry officially. Why? There will always be people who will not submit to marriage for a lifetime, and as Moses allowed remarriage, not that he was someway justifying the action, but understanding there are many harden hearts that cannot ever be persuaded, that so, he allowed remarriage, which I propose after seven years, then it's up to the young couple to decide their paths. However to promote the general welfare of the community, for seven years they must be given the best environment, that their marriage will continue and flourish.
If government gives into a few disgruntled parents, not wanting their daughter or son to marry someone due to financial reasons, opposite religious feuds, racial prejudice, etc., and government not recognizing the marriage had occurred at mutual consenting sexual intercourse and not holding the couple accountable to each other, then the flood gates are open and the end result is the current situation today; millions of conceived babies that are slaughtered in premeditated, slow torture, killing, murder, disguised by the label, abortion.
My proposal, concerning marriages above 18 years old, would have all government certificates add the phrase words:
"On such and such a day, I (printed name, signature) hereby state, a truthful witness, the joining of the flesh (mutual consented sexual intercourse) had occurred with the person (printed name, signature), declaring the moment of our marriage. I hereby understand any legal policies that have financial gain will not be retroactive to the date signed in this statement”. (Both signatures must be signed while both present and in the presence of a government official, then signed by the official's signature to be an official witness, and then dated).
This is a strictly voluntary statement only. However, if signed by both parties, and signed by a government official, the moment of the joining of the flesh is the day that began the marriage and it would be at least recognized in a Court of Law (legal policies, financial gain not retroactive).
1. 1978, 12 years old John Jerome Nowak's observations and conclusions of marriage http://www.christjustified.com/Seven%20Year%20Youthful%20Marriage%20Law.html#1978_12_years_old_John_Jerome_Nowak
2. The historical biblical concept of "One Flesh Marriage" Beginning at 18 years old I began researching the bible to determine what I thought at 12 years old can be verifiable, these are the facts I found. http://www.christjustified.com/Seven%20Year%20Youthful%20Marriage%20Law.html#Historical_biblical_concept_of_marriage
- 1.) http://www.christjustified.com/marriage.html
- Bible Fact I: There is no marriage vow (swearing) in the entire bible.
Bible Fact II: Fornication never in the bible defined premarital sex (oxymoron), between two who were free to marry. If the two had mutual consenting sexual intercourse (even unknowingly to others) was found out, Moses law commanding them “he may not put her away all his days".
Bible Fact III: Fornication is a broader terminology in the bible, defining sexual immorality, such as adultery, prostitution, incest, homosexuality and bestiality. Never in the bible attributed to the behavior in Fact 2.
Bible Fact IV: Jesus marriage proclamation (reaffirms Adam's words at the beginning and Moses Law), the two shall become one flesh (mutual consented sexual intercourse) marriage occurs. So that they are no more two, but one flesh (same flesh since sexual intercourse). What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Bible Fact V: Jesus never recognize a vow (swearing) is the moment marriage occurs.
Bible Fact VI: Jesus addresses when a husband puts away his wife not for fornication, causes her to commit adultery in marring another, due to the dire plight a wife on her own was not able to feed, cloth and shelter herself in Jesus’ times. Whoever marries her commits adultery.
Bible Fact VII: Jesus addresses further when a husband puts away his wife not for fornication, causes (due to her dire plight in Jesus’ times) her to commit adultery, this by itself alone her husband (same flesh) indirectly commits adultery and also affirms if a husband marries another, directly commits adultery. Disciples gather from Jesus statements if a husband puts away for fornication (which Jesus allows), its expedient (profitable) for him not to marry (another), due to the action, marries another commits adultery. Jesus affirms the expediency (profitability) not to marry (another), be a spiritual eunuch for the sake of the kingdom of heaven or reconciliation.
Bible fact VIII: Paul writes considerations and rules concerning marriage: Now concerning the things where of ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 2: Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 3: Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. 4: The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. 5: Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
Summary Early church age to present day: I Timothy 4: 1 But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, through the hypocrisy of men that speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by them that believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it be received with thanksgiving: for it is sanctified through the word of God and prayer. If thou put the brethren in mind of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished in the words of the faith (God's persuasion), and of the good doctrine which thou hast followed until now:
- 2.) http://www.christjustified.com/jesusmarriageproclamation.html
3. Diminished comprehension and practice of the historical biblical concept of "One Flesh Marriage", due to the so called Catholic group and other religious groups placing stumbling blocks/barriers in the minds of their subjects down through the centuries:http://www.christjustified.com/Seven%20Year%20Youthful%20Marriage%20Law.html#Diminished_comprehension_and_practice
4. (Early 1970's onward) State Secular Religion of Infidelism attacked the concept of "one Flesh Marriage", a substantial controlling effect in the premeditated murder of over 60,000,000 CGHL/babies/future citizen http://www.christjustified.com/Seven%20Year%20Youthful%20Marriage%20Law.html#Early_1970s_onward_State_Secular
Federal law: Seven Year Youthful Marriage Law
Section One: Government will value, respect, compulsory enforce marriage registration for all one flesh (mutually consented sexual intercourse) (particularly virgins) youthful marriages. Government will protect youthful marriages from forces conspiring to separate them.
Wikipedia Most states, however, allow minors below 18 to marry (generally they have to be at least 16 but sometimes lower) with parental and/or judicial consent.
Some states allow females from 12 years old if she is pregnant to marry with parental and judicial consent in Arizona, California, Colorado and North Carolina.
Arizona: 18, 16 with parental consent, no minimum with approval of a superior court judge and parental consent.
- California: 18, no minimum with approval of a superior court judge and parental consent.
- Colorado: 18, 16 with parental consent, no minimum with judicial approval and parental consent.
- Indiana: 18, 17 with parental consent, 15 in the case of pregnancy with both parental and judicial consent.
- Massachusetts: 18 for first marriage, 14 (male) 12 (female) with parental and judicial consent.
- Michigan: 18, 16 with parental consent, 15 and under with parental consent and probate judge approval.
- New Hampshire: 18, 14 for males and 13 for females, in cases of "special cause" with parental consent and court permission.
- North Carolina: 18, 16 with parental consent, unlimited in case of pregnancy or birth of child with parental consent.
- Pennsylvania: 18, 16 with parental consent, 14 in case of pregnancy and with the approval of a Judge of the Orphans Court.
- Utah: 18, 16 with parental consent, 15 with court approval and parental consent.
- West Virginia: 18, 16 with parental consent, under 16 (unspecified limit) with parental and judicial consent[15
Section Two: The government will enact into law, make it compulsory all youthful one flesh marriages (particularly virgins), the legal formality must be performed for civil order in society. For young men and woman between ages 12 (if pregnant even slightly earlier age) to 18. The young man’s and young woman’s parents status in society, income, religion, race, nationality must surely not interfere by penalty of law (jail).
- A young man and woman at the age of twelve years and on, can become a lifetime married partner through unadulterated consenting sexual intercourse. Young men and woman are more then fifty percent responsible for their actions.
- Children between eight and twelve years of age are not more then fifty percent responsible, meaning parents are more then fifty percent responsible, children cannot become married.
- Parents who verbally encourage young men and woman to marry at twelve years and on, are not relieved of their parental duties.
- Parents who force through threats, physical harm, and punishment their twelve year olds and older, for the specific purpose to marry another person by sexual intercourse, will be convicted on the charge of rape, the other person and the parent. Rape is not a marriage.
Section Three: The young man or young woman cannot divorce officially for seven years. This to at least make every possible attempt of having the marriage last. Separation is allowed but official divorce to free one legally to marry another won’t be allowed for seven years. However some harden hearts after seven years will marry another. The seven year marriage law would help to hamper them from getting involved in other people’s lives. Especially informing, warning others who want a honorable lifetime marriage from virginity to the grave.
- This is to give the most effort to nurture the young couple, to make sure that family and/or so called religious leaders won't interfere with the marriage continuing and flourishing.
- To warn peers from interfering, disrupting, or destroying the marriage, seeing they are married.
- To allow peers who may have had a romantic interest with one of them, to know that they are now married and unavailable, so to allow faster recovery of a broken heart, and can find someone they can marry.
- To encourage other teenage couples to come forward to register their marriage had occurred.
Section Four: For after seven years they can remarry officially. Why? There will always be people who will not submit to marriage for a lifetime, and as Moses allowed remarriage, not that he was someway justifying the action, but understanding there are many harden hearts that cannot ever be persuaded, that so, he allowed remarriage, which I propose after seven years, then it's up to the young couple to decide their paths. However to promote the general welfare of the community, for seven years they must be given the best environment, that their marriage will continue and flourish. If government gives into a few disgruntled parents, not wanting their daughter or son to marry someone due to financial reasons, opposite religious feuds, racial prejudice, etc., and government not recognizing the marriage had occurred at mutual consenting sexual intercourse and not holding the couple accountable to each other, then the flood gates are open and the end result is the current situation today; millions of conceived babies that are slaughtered in premeditated, slow torture, killing, murder, disguised by the label, abortion.
Section Five: Seduction of a young woman or man will be a crime.
- Seduction in the third degree will be when the older person is above 18 years old, and three years older then the younger man or woman who is between the ages of twelve to seventeen. The seducer can be sentence up to one year in jail.
- Seduction in the second degree will be when the older person is above 18 years old, and four years older then the younger man or woman who is between the ages of twelve to seventeen. The seducer can be sentence up to two years in jail.
- Seduction in the first degree will be when the older person is above 18 years old, and five years older then the younger man or woman who is between the ages of twelve to seventeen. The seducer can be sentence up to five years in jail.
However seduction, if it is unadulterated and consenting by the young man and woman is a lifetime marriage. (still doesn't relieve one of criminal consequences)
Foot note: The judge needs to weigh carefully each situation, to determine if a marriage, and the husband is showing responsible, obligation in his love, adoration, care, making the marriage official, there will be no criminal consequences, if however there is a lack of these actions is demonstrated by the husband, or if it is adulterated, meaning the man is already married or polygamist, then their must be criminal consequences, and uniformly given across race, wealth or poor, religion, etc.) but not exceeding five years for each individual person involved with the max 20 years imprisonment.
Footnote: I wrote this section "accountability young men and woman" to replace the idiotic statutory rape laws that has absolutely no support in the bible, is absolutely not rape, when their is consent. I gather the so called statutory rape laws, which are a mishmash of laws, different form each state, were made recently in law, is a power grab, to make young men and young woman out to be children, not responsible, obligated to their actions, for if they are considered as children, it will continue the monopoly of the government school teacher bureaucracy. They increase their numbers of teachers, when decades ago increase the age from 16 years old to 18 years compulsory schooling. This gave the larger bureaucracy a stronger hold, monopoly of power, more leverage, had more teachers in the government. Add the recent addition, the field of Psychology in the fray, you have a bloated big government, secular religion. The field of Psychology, combined with a monopoly of so called teachers, working hand and hand, dismantled through their brain washing through the decades, the biblical understanding in the citizens who recognized marriage occurred at the moment of one flesh, mutual consented sexual intercourse taught from genesis, Moses and Jesus, supported in the countryside in our age by shot gun marriages.
How to enforce:
Simply approve the easy marriages, when the young man and young woman both or even only one come forward on their own, with a few questions by the authorities of both parties, they both admit freely they were virgins, and they had mutual consented sexual intercourse, then government forces marriage recognition, issues a marriage license and declares they are married.
Instead of Government sitting on their hands, allowing young men to begin a life of serial womanizing, and government spending a trillion dollars of tax dollars in 70 programs for the immediate expenses a year for out of wed lock children, besides other expenses down the road.
Second situation when a young man walks away, perhaps the young woman can simply bring a sample of the sperm she saved, a DNA test would be done, hers and the young man she claims had mutual consented sexual intercourse. The court will issue a license and forced recognized them married, almost no questions ask. Realized, the couple can legally be recognized as separated in seven years, if for what ever reason they choose to officially separate, even perhaps the reason she may of lied. Perhaps this is best, almost no questions ask, it will scare young men not to take advantage of woman, being they will have the power, if there is any sperm, he will be force to marry. At least he will have a check mark on him, that would be available, especially if another young woman is interested in him, she can quickly and easily look up his name on an online government marriage list, to see if he was married, this would hopefully deter many young woman, having key information earlier, will natural deter much more from moving forward with such a young man, but of course will not deter all. It will deter serial womanizing, teach young men and woman to have more caution, have an earlier warning, save babies lives and end legalized abortions.
I don't think it can be done reverse in most situations, say the young woman denies the mutual consenting sexual intercourse and young man wants to have the marriage forced recognized. I sense, it would be much to easy for anyone, simply looking in garbage canister for woman famine products, and take a sample and falsely claim this proves she was intimate with him. Perhpas only upon pregnancy if the young woman walks away, the young man can then bring to the attention of the authorities, for a court ordered DNA test to determine if the baby is his, there can be a forced recognition marriage.
Woman will likely bring more cases and earlier to the attention to the authorities. Woman are the ones most vulnerable, and at least there will be a much better chance through force recognition of marriage, if a baby is conceived, will be born and care for by two, then to be aborted.
I sense many young woman would naturally want to give it the best try, bring to the attention of the authorities, for a government forced recognition of marriage, when a young man for many reasons may want to conceal and walk away from the obligation.
The main point of forced recognition of youthful marriages, a form of shot gun marriage, is to be a better deterrent, and hold many youthful couples obligated to one another, and so many more babies will be saved, being the young man is not only a father to the child, he will be forced recognized as married, and hopefully will continue the marriage after the seven years.
Hopefully other woman may be less incline to interfere, try to break up the marriage when has been forced recognized in their youth, being she could see more clearly the ramifications, her interference, harm will be more apparent for all to see.
Today: John is counting on you
John Nowak needs your help with “U.S. Senate: Federal law: Seven Year Youthful Marriage Law”. Join John and 0 supporters today.