STOP GOVERNMENT POLICE MISCONDUCT AGAINST DOCTORS AND NURSES
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
- 150000 Signatures Required: MEDICAL BOARD CIVILIAN POLICE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- ● Stop medical police false statements and lying on doctors and nurses which is extremely common.
● Stop medical police tampering with evidence and manufacturing evidence which is very common.
● Stop medical police bullying and retaliation against doctors and nurses who complaint which is very common.
● Stop medical the police from concealing evidence and from using paid informants which is very common.
● Stop medical investigative misconduct before the case is presented to court and the administrative judge.
● Hold Law Enforcement and investigative teams for the medical board accountable for unlawful misconduct.
- False Reports, Retaliation, Perjury, Tampering with evidence, Concealing evidence, Harassing employees, Threatening harm, controlling the judges, and disregard of Due Process Rights are common practices. Example: Texas Medical Board.
- Prosecutors and Lawyers with the Medical Board identified by U.S. Judges as corrupt and breaking the law is common. Example: DOJ Employees.
- A Civilian Police Review Committee will help Doctors and Nurses be treated fair by the police and prevent DOJ bullies from violating Nurses & Doctors' Rights. Police Review Commission.
- Police and DEA officials are targeting of thousands of Doctors and Patients with Chronic Pain. Sickle Cell patient's life span has dropped from 45 down to 32 years of life. The DEA, Attorney General, Medical Board, and the Judges are all "Paid-Off" by special interest groups (60 Minutes Investigation). Take a look at the senseless arrest of Nurse Alex Wubbles by two rogue police officers recently in Utah.
- China and other countries are shipping tons of deadly prescription drugs to this country but the Mainstream Media and government agencies are intentionally ignoring the "REAL" killer of American People. China ships enough illegal drugs to kill 32 million U.S. citizens weekly.
- PETITION SPONSORS:
- American Pain Institute (API)
- National Pain Patient Coalition (NPPC)
- World Sickle Cell Federation (WSCF)
- Black Doctors Matter (BDM)
- Doctors Of Courage (DOC)
- Juneteenth National Holiday (JNH)
Today: Billy is counting on you
Billy Earley needs your help with “U.S. House Of Representatives”. Join Billy and 1,681 supporters today.