- United States CongressU.S. House Of Representatives
STOP GOVERNMENT POLICE MISCONDUCT AGAINST DOCTORS AND NURSES
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000.
- 150000 Signatures Required: MEDICAL BOARD CIVILIAN POLICE REVIEW COMMITTEE
- ● STOP police false statements and lying on doctors and nurses which is extremely common.
● STOP police tampering with evidence and manufacturing evidence which is very common.
● STOP police bullying and retaliation against doctors and nurses who complaint which is very common.
● STOP the police from concealing evidence and from using paid informants which is very common.
● STOP investigative misconduct before the case is presented to court and the administrative judge.
● HOLD Law Enforcement and investigative teams for the medical board accountable for unlawful misconduct.
- False Reports, Retaliation, Perjury, Tampering with evidence, Concealing evidence, Harassing employees, Threatening harm, controlling the judges, and disregard of Due Process Rights are common practices. Example: Texas Medical Board.
- Prosecutors and Lawyers with the Medical Board identified by U.S. Judges as corrupt and breaking the law is common. Example: DOJ Employees.
- A Civilian Police Review Committee will help Doctors and Nurses be treated fair by the police and prevent DOJ bullies from violating Nurses & Doctors' Rights. Police Review Commission.
- Police and DEA officials are targeting of thousands of Doctors and Patients with Chronic Pain. Sickle Cell patient's life span has dropped from 45 down to 32 years of life. The DEA, Attorney General, Medical Board, and the Judges are all "Paid-Off" by special interest groups (60 Minutes Investigation). Take a look at the senseless arrest of Nurse Alex Wubbles by two rogue police officers recently in Utah.
- China and other countries are shipping tons of deadly prescription drugs to this country but the Mainstream Media and government agencies are intentionally ignoring the "REAL" killer of American People. China ships enough illegal drugs to kill 32 million U.S. citizens weekly.
- PETITION SPONSORS:
- American Pain Institute (API)
- National Pain Patient Coalition (NPPC)
- World Sickle Cell Federation (WSCF)
- Black Doctors Matter (BDM)
- Doctors Of Courage (DOC)
- Juneteenth National Holiday (JNH)
- U.S. House Of Representatives
United States Congress
The Medical Board police department and its police officers require oversight and a Police Civilian Review Committee is the answer. Police misconduct is very common and Medical Board police misconduct is a common crime done against healthcare workers and it has reached epidemic levels.
A Police Civilian Review Committee is required because Doctors and Nurses Civil Rights, Statutory Rights, and Constitutional Rights are being compromised by rogue Government Officials and dishonest Police Officers acting on behalf of the Medical Boards all around this country. Doctors and Nurses need a Police Civilian Review Committee to deter and eliminate White Collar Police misconduct and crimes.
We the People of this country request that the United States Congress implement laws to require Police Civilian Oversight of all Medical Boards, by virtue of implementing a Police Civilian Review Committee to oversee and correct police misconduct against Doctors and Nurses, during all phases of the investigative and the administrative hearing steps.
Civilian Oversight is required because Due Process and Constitutional Rights are not being afforded to healthcare professionals. I request that Congress help Doctors and Nurses to get fair hearings and fair treatment by enacting into law the Police Civilian Review Committee that will protect healthcare providers from Government and Police Abuse of Powers and hold such misconduct accountable on all levels of Government.
Billy Earley started this petition with a single signature, and now has 747 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Billy is counting on you
Billy Earley needs your help with “U.S. House Of Representatives”. Join Billy and 746 supporters today.