New! “Tutorial update for 2019”
Apr 18, 2019 —
Please see the latest email to the TBDWG
Lyme Bumper Stickers (Public Service Announcement)
WAKE UP AMERICA!
--------- Original Message ----------
From: CARL TUTTLE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc: (98 Undisclosed recipients)
Date: April 18, 2019 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: New! “Tutorial update for 2019”
To the Tick Borne Disease Working Group;
The following nine step tutorial originally sent to Secretary Kathleen G. Sebelius in 2012 is in need of an update. There are now ten steps designed to maintain the belief that health authorities have everything under control. Note: Additional steps may be necessary to maintain this illusion.
Lyme Endemic Hudson, NH
Feb 11, 2012
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
Attn: Secretary Kathleen G. Sebelius
Dear Secretary Sebelius,
Please take a moment to read the following document presented to the New Hampshire Department of Health.
Nine Steps to Deny an Epidemic on a National Level 101
The following fictional tutorial was created to assist those in position of authority acting as an autonomous group where its authority is absolute, cannot be challenged and answer only to themselves.
This easily reproduced nine step program is designed to maintain the belief that health authorities have everything under control. This program can be used for any infectious disease when denial is necessary.
1. Produce a two tier antibody testing algorithm where first line screening tests (Elisa) fail to detect 60% of infections. Those patients who do test positive will be allowed the second more sensitive test (Western blot) but design the test with strict criteria (Case definition) so as to rule out 90% keeping infection numbers artificially low.
Strict criteria: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ppus0unm0j2oiff/Western Blot.pdf?dl=0
Note: Do not consider a false negative Elisa as they do not exist and remember; Western blot tests are only ordered after a positive Elisa. Disregard any (outside) studies proving poor testing reliability and certainly do not listen to any patient complaints.
Poor testing reliability: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1248466/
Patient complaints: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6kwab49zeqyp2p/Patient Complaints.docx?dl=0
2. Fund only those studies through institutions with researchers that have a bias against persistent infection. It is imperative that these researchers are retained exclusively to continue the pier review process and publishing of each other’s studies. There must be no acceptance of outside studies.
3. Maintain a belief that all stages of infection, acute through late stage are easily cured with a standard two week treatment guideline and turn the disease into a syndrome when patients complain of persistent debilitating symptoms after unsuccessful treatment. Insist that persistent infection cannot exist even though antibody tests can only identify at best a past infection.
Treatment guideline: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21220656
Persistent debilitating symptoms: http://www.change.org/petitions/subjective-symptoms-after-treatment-of-lyme-disease
Unsuccessful treatment: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22294245
4. If a culture test should be developed which is the gold standard for many bacterial infections do not recognize this test and insist it is not government approved.
Culture test: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kgw84wyezzjb2a/Aug 1 Advance Lab Press Release.pdf?dl=0
Not government approved: https://www.cdc.gov/lyme/diagnosistesting/LabTest/OtherLab/index.html
5. Create a map depicting limited territories were the infection is present. Use an existing institution with a bias against persistent infection to manage the data. Employ the services of a well known public relations firm to announce the map so as to maintain the belief that mainstream healthcare has “got everything under control.”
Announce the map: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-02/bc-nmp012712.php
6. Define the disease exclusively as a zoonotic illness and disregard congenital and gestational transfer cases or transfer between sexually active couples.
Sexually active couples: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1wpuozw2czhvyi/LymeDiseasepandemic.pdf?dl=0
7. No need to screen the blood supply for this pathogen.
8. Primate studies proving persistent infection after standard treatment will be ignored.
Primate studies: http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=16759
9. Create a foundation to promote the disinformation campaign and staff the foundation with the same researchers with a bias against persistent infection.
10. Create a Working Group to talk about the problem for another decade (submitting reports every two years) without upgrading the threat to Highest Alert even though infection rates may exceed five times the AIDS epidemic or become twice as prevalent as breast cancer. Use a public health official i.e. Assistant Secretary of Health to applaud the Working Group while avoiding any and all inquiries that might identify the mishandling of the epidemic no matter how many scientific references are presented.
The nine (now ten) steps provided should prove useful when the need arises to obscure the truth attributable to any mistakes that may have created the outbreak while eliminating any ownership of the problem.
Caution: There is a real risk however that those who follow the program will be indicted for fraud against humanity. [Racketeering lawsuit] New!
Fraud against humanity: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/lymecryme
Racketeering lawsuit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/18uyrli878ug51m/LymeDisease RICO Lawsuit.pdf?dl=0
Again, this is a fictional tutorial as nothing like this could take place in the United States.
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly