- HE Governor of Haryana
- Secretary (H&FW)
- AWD, Ministry of Environment and Forest
- CEO, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Chairperson, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Commissioner, FDA Haryana
- Chief Secretary to the Government of Haryana
- Additional Secretary to Ministry for Environment and Forest
- Cabinet Secretary to Govt. of India
- HE Vice President of India
- HE President of India
- Hon'ble Minister of Environment and Forest
- Hon'ble Chief Justice of India
- National Rural Health Mission
- Hon'ble Union Minister of Home Affairs
- Hon'ble Lokayukta of Haryana
Stop misuse of oxytocin on animals for lactation, on vegetables and fruits. Why 100 ampules oxytocin pack's open production, distribution, trading and misuse on animals, vegetables and fruits?, offenses should be cognizable and non bailable in legal terms because Rewari Police failed to lodge FIR yet on the recovery of 600 ban oxytocin injections and there are many more general merchant's left to raid. 5.50 lacs injections were recovered in two trucks and it was also caught on the tips given by Naresh Kadyan but he was ignored by the Drugs official only to help offenders. It would be pertinent to mention here that Naresh Kadyan lodged first FIR in India against the misuse of oxytocin on cows for lactation in special cattle train with GRP, Faridabad on December 10, 2000.
OIPA - Indian People for Animals along with Animal Welfare Party appreciate rules and regulation for the distribution of the Oxytocin injections, like wise we support ban cosmetics testing on animals draft rules of Drugs and Cosmetics (First Amendments) Rules, 2014 along with the cosmetics import ban in India.
Abhishek Kadyan started this petition with a single signature, and now has 700 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.