Give EXO fair TREATMENT and proper PROMOTION
0 have signed. Let’s get to 10,000!
This petition was created to fight for EXO’s fair treatment and proper promotion from SM Entertainment. Fans will no longer tolerate poor management of the group, and we call demand to the following:
1. More international stops for the EP5 tour. Places such as the USA, Europe, Canada, the Middle East, Latin America, Africa, Oceania, etc.
2. Longer and proper promotion period for comebacks such as variety shows, Vlives, radio shows, music shows, etc.
3. Creative freedom for the members who want to write, produce, and publish their own music
4. An accessible platform to view EXO reality shows i.e. YouTube or Vlive
5. EXO as a group/EXO members individually appearances on variety shows (Masked singer, Dingo, Idol Room, etc.)
6. Usage of EXO’s own youtube channel where MVs, dance practices and other EXO related content can be uploaded
7. Upload Ooh La La La, Tempo, and Love Shot’s dance practice as well as any other new dance practices in the future on EXO’s own YouTube channel
8. EXO members as coaches on shows such as Under 19, The Unit, etc.
9. Members’ solo debuts
10. 2019 comeback without abnormally long delays or rushed scheduling
11. Allow EXO to work with international brands and artists i.e. Fenty Beauty, Clean Bandit, YouTube Premium
Please sign the petition against SM Entertainment and join us on Twitter @EXOSUPPORTCREW for the spam we have planned! #BetterForEXO
Today: Justice For is counting on you
Justice For EXO needs your help with “SM Entertainment: Give EXO fair TREATMENT and proper PROMOTION”. Join Justice For and 7,662 supporters today.