Executive Transition of the Santa Cruz County Animal Shelter
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
- Demitra V. Douglas is an expert trauma release/soul retrieval therapist for both humans and animals. She is also a former paralegal with experience in a variety of legal sectors. She is young, passionate, and possesses all the qualities needed by an effective Chief Executive Officer.
- The Santa Cruz County Animal Shelter presently euthanizes all animals with behavioral problems or trauma disorders.
- Current shelter conditions are unacceptable and sophomoric. All animals need comfortable housing and sufficient room to play.
- The present adoption contract does not include a clause to prevent a change in ownership of or disposal (killing) of animals obtained from their organization.
- Presently in the fundraising stage of opening her own private animal shelter and trauma release center, Anima Instincts, Demitra V. Douglas is prepared to fill the position at SCCAS immediately.
- Her shelter will not be needed if the municipal shelter is placed under her qualified leadership.
Today: Demitra is counting on you
Demitra Douglas needs your help with “SCCAS Board Members: Executive Transition of the Santa Cruz County Animal Shelter”. Join Demitra and 6,789 supporters today.