Restore Liverpool/Bankstown via Regents Park & Express for Lidcombe, Auburn, Granville
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
Since 2013, public transport has been downgraded in favour of toll roads. The Inner West, South West and Western Sydney have all been significantly worse off from cuts to trains and the various timetable changes. We are calling for:
- Express trains to City from Lidcombe, Auburn, Granville, Liverpool and Bankstown
- Inner West Line to operate as Liverpool/Bankstown to City via Regents Park. (the Inner West Line to Parramatta replaces express trains with all stations services for Lidcombe, Auburn, Granville)
- 2 Additional Tracks on the Western Line between Homebush and Granville
- Less Interchanges, Less Overcrowding and More Security on the Sydney Trains network
- No T3 Sydenham-Bankstown Metro
More information at www.restoreinnerwestline.org.au
Please visit www.saveT3.org for more information about our opposition to the Sydenham to Bankstown Metro and donate to our crowdfunding campaign to expose the government cover-up over Bankstown Line trains: https://www.gofundme.com/SaveT3
Today: Roydon is counting on you
Roydon Ng needs your help with “Restore Inner West Line - reinstate Liverpool (and Bankstown) via Regents Park train services”. Join Roydon and 2,003 supporters today.