Save the Boer
This petition had 1,069 supporters
Whereas the white citizens of South Africa are facing genocide from the black communist government, and they are enduring a campaign of racial violence and terror to displace them from their homeland, we petition the United States government for relief to the downtrodden white South Africans. We base our petition on the following particulars:
- Respected international watchdog group Genocide Watch has placed South African whites on their list of groups vulnerable to genocide.
- There is direct evidence of South African government incitement to genocide. Forced displacement from their farms has inflicted on the Afrikaner ethnic group conditions of life calculated to bring about its complete or partial physical destruction, an act of genocide also prohibited by the Genocide Convention.
- High-ranking African National Congress (ANC) officials who continuously refer to whites as “settlers” and “colonialists of a special type” are using racial epithets in a campaign of state-sponsored dehumanization of the white population as a whole. They sanction gang-organized hate crimes against whites, with the goal of terrorizing whites through fear of genocidal annihilation.
- A majority of black South African politicians have openly chanted 'kill the Boer,' including Nelson Mandela, Jacob Zuma, and Julius Malema. ANC Secretary General Gwede Mantashe told a news conference that "These songs cannot be regarded as hate speech or unconstitutional."
- A recent outbreak of violent farm invasions has led to murder, rape and torture among white South Africans. The farm invasions are direct results of calls by Julius Malema and his deputy, Ronald Lamola, for whites to give up their land without compensation, or face violence by angry black youths “flooding their farms.”
- The Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), a South African revolutionary socialist political party, was founded by the former head of the ANC Youth League, Julius Malema, after he was expelled from that party for racial extremism. At a recent launch of its party group in Marikana, EFF supporters carried banners reading “Honeymoon is over for whites” and “To be a revolutionary you have to be inspired by hatred and bloodshed”.
- The Deputy President of the ANCYL has called for “war,” against “white settlers.”
- The South African Communist Party is more open about its plan to drive whites out of South Africa. Gugile Nkwinti, South Africa’s Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform, has declared that all “colonial struggles are about two things: ‘repossession of the land and the centrality of the indigenous population.’” Mister Nkwinti is confirming the goals of the South African Communist Party’s New Democratic Revolution (NDR) and stating that the colonial struggle is not yet over in post-1994 South Africa. He is saying that whites are unwelcome “settler colonialists” with no role to play in South Africa’s future.
- Since 2013, a black, armed South African militia group in Cape Town has been stepping up its public rallies and posting internet incitement messages to Kill South African Whites, with their old slogan "One Bullet, One Settler.”
- In his State of the Nation address on February 9, 2017, South African President Jacob Zuma pledged to break up white ownership of business by “starting a new chapter of radical socioeconomic transformation,” “deconcentrate” high levels of ownership in certain sectors, and open up the economy to black-owned businesses.
- Since the end of apartheid at least 70,000 white South Africans have been murdered; at least 3,000 South African farmers have been murdered; the murder rate for white farmers in South Africa is the highest for any group in the world
It is not necessary to look far geographically or historically to find another example on this continent. Whites in Zimbabwe are experiencing a similar type of racial genocide. In recent years there has been a surge in violence and racism against the dwindling white community and particularly against white farmers. White Zimbabwean families are being disenfranchised from the political process via physical abuse and racial slurs. There have also been many illegal seizures of farm land owned by white farmers by the government and government supporters. White farmers continue to be targeted by violence without protection from the government. In September 2014 Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe publicly declared that all white Zimbabweans should "go back to England." Genocide Watch has declared the violence against whites in Zimbabwe a stage 5 case.
In an effort to stop the ongoing racial genocide against white South Africans, we propose the rapid implementation of these humanitarian measures:
- subsidized travel to enable immediate evacuation from South Africa
- expedited green cards for all white South Africans
- make available federal lands for the resettlement of white South Africans
- federal funds made available for language and job training
- punitive sanctions against the racist, communist government of South Africa
The very existence of white South Africans is under extreme attack and their continued survival hangs in the very balance. We hereby call upon the United States government to move with all haste to stop this ongoing monstrous act of genocide from reaching its fruition.
Today: MICHELLE is counting on you
MICHELLE JACOBSEN needs your help with “President of the United States: Save the Boer”. Join MICHELLE and 1,068 supporters today.