UAN website:PAN Verification failure, Updated Name not reflecting , Work historyRejoining
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
UAN Website needs to be fixed for following errors:
- PAN Verification failure
- After approval of the request of Name updation by EPFO, the Name updation is not reflected
- If one joins the organization again, one cannot see the old work history.
- Updation facility should be extended to updation of Gender, Father's name, relationship.
- Pension calculator should be provided so that one can know how much pension will one earn
PAN Verification, Name updation is necessary to apply for EPF withdrawal online
PAN Verification Failure
For Many people who have KYC approved for PAN and Aadhaar are facing the problem of PAN verification failure
- Is PAN Verification necessary if one has worked for more than 5 years?
- If PAN Verification fails then does TDS get deducted at 33%?
- How does PAN verification in UAN works?
- Once the PAN Verification fails how does one find out why the PAN verification failed?
- Once one knows the problem, how to get it verified?
Updation of Name is not reflecting in UAN site
UAN has provided facility to update the name in UAN as explained in our article EPF UAN Correction: How to correct Name, Date of Birth, Gender Online in UAN as per Aadhaar
But after approval of the Name updating by employer and EPFO, it is not reflecting in the UAN site. When contacted Social account of EPFO, it asked to raise a grievance and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When readers raised a grievance to EPFO regional office but they are saying that it is some technical issue which needs to be handled by the technical team.
Some days ago when readers contacted email@example.com they had said that name correction has been handled by regional PF office.
After Rejoining the same organization no work history of earlier stint
If one rejoins the organization then the Date of Joining is shown as the new Date of joining. The EPF partial withdrawal is based on the number of years after joining again. The number of years of having worked in the organization is not available. When EPF grievance is raised we get a copy of ledger card which does show the old details along with the new one.
Today: bemoneyaware.com is counting on you
bemoneyaware.com needs your help with “Ministry of Labour: UAN website needs to be fixed, PAN Verification failure, Name update not reflecting.”. Join bemoneyaware.com and 3,588 supporters today.