Ban Sulky Racing & Regulate Horse Drawn Vehicles in Ireland for Animal & Road Safety
0 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000!
We are calling on Minister for Transport Shane Ross & Minister for Agriculture Michael Creed to jointly introduce National Legislation to create a system of licensing and regulating the use of horse drawn vehicles in Ireland and that that system should include:
1. An age restriction on those who operate horse drawn vehicles
2. A roadworthy test similar to an NCT that prioritises road safety and animal welfare
3. A license/registration requirement
4. Full compliance with existing laws including horse license & micro chipping
5. Ban the dangerous activity of Sulky Racing on public roads throughout Ireland
Today: Andrew is counting on you
Andrew McGuinness needs your help with “Minister for Transport Shane Ross: Regulate use of horse drawn vehicles in Ireland in the interest of road and animal safety”. Join Andrew and 21,774 supporters today.