Say No to IVORY products manufacturing and trading under the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme - PMEGP. Abhishek Kadyan has submitting his application for financial assistance online to the KVIC for Ivory products manufacturing bearing No. EKVHY21-716, like wise Miss Sukanya Kadyan moved her application for trading of Ivory products bearing No. EKVDL16-717 and Smt. Sharda Kadyan moved for Flaying animal slaughtered for meat No. EKVHY21-718 another application No. EKVDL16-1559 for Mfg. of Mosquito Killer etc.
Detailed link: Link of KVIC:
just click on serial No. 12 and find objectionable flaying and then horn, bone including ivory products.
The UN affiliated OIPA in India and PFA Haryana demanding that the KVIC must include above said activities in the negative list.
- HE The Governor of Haryana
- The Secretary to the MoEF
- Rajya Sabha Committee for Petitions
- The Cabinet Secretary to the Govt. of India
- The Chairman, KVIC
- Member - Western Zone
- The CEO of KVIC
- The Chief Secretary to Haryana Govt.
- Hon'ble CM Haryana
- Director, Animal Welfare Division
- The Director, PMEGP
- Hon'ble Minister of Environment and Forest
- The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau - WCCB
- Hon'ble Prime Minister of India
- HE The President of India
- Hon'ble Speaker, Haryana Assembly
- Member - Northern Zone
- Member - Sourthern Zone
- Member - Central Zone
- Member - North Eastern Zone
- HE The Vice President of India, New Delhi.
- Hon'ble Minister for MSME
- The Secretary to the Ministry of MSME
- Member - Eastern Zone
The UN affiliated OIPA in India and PFA Haryana demanding that the KVIC must include following activities in the negative list because financing under PMEGP of Ivory products manufacturing and trading creating demands of illegal articles and it will promote poaching of Elephants; the National heritage animal of India, protected under scheduled one of the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972. .
1. All living creatures other than human beings covered under animal definition approved by the Animal Welfare Board of India, where as animal husbandry under the negative list of KVIC then why bee keeping and vermiculture are allowed under PMEGP?
2. The UP Khadi and Village Industries Board promoting manufacturing of nylon net for fishing to kill them are allowed under PMEGP scheme, which is against the ethos of Gandhi, Mfg. of Mosquito Killer etc. as well.
3. Ivory product manufacturing and trading be banned at once with apology, Karnataka KVI Act, 1956 be amended deleting ivory activity.
4. Special OBC's of Haryana needs 35% margin money subsidy.
5. Manufacture and use of manure and methane (Gobar) gas from cow dung and other waste products, such as flesh of dead animals, why flesh?
6. All units financed under Horn and Bone including Ivory products be booked along with the sponsoring agency, Bank under Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 read with IPC 420, 120-B etc. Shri Mohd Shuaib, Shafeeq, Fazle, Umar and Arshad of Muradabad District financed during 2010-11 by Punjab National Bank, Sambhal (UP)
Abhishek Kadyan and Sukanya Kadyan taken up this matter with MoEF and MMSME.
OIPA in India started this petition with a single signature, and now has 4,248 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.