Pension for all Retirees from Steel Authority of India Ltd. should be implemented as/CPSU
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
Most of the CPSUs have implemented suitable pension schemes for their various units.
- Unfortunately, SAIL although being a Maharatna Company has not implemented any pension scheme which is hanging fire since many years. Such disparity exists and is un-noticed by the present Govt. is not perceivable.
- The retired employees are finding difficult to lead a decent life due to the rising prices and lowering of bank interest rates.
- Many Super Senior Citizens who had joined SAIL as pioneering batches, in the early 50s, have substantially contributed to making these steel plants and brought the organisation to a Maharatna status. However over the years, many of them have died in harness, while awaiting a suitable pension to take care of their needs.
- It appears there is no one to question the persons responsible for non implementation of a pension scheme in SAIL.
- Pension is required to take care of basic necessities in the old age.
The Honorable Prime Minister is requested to kindly intervene and direct the Steel Ministry and the SAIL Management to finalise and implement the much awaited pension scheme for all the retirees of SAIL. This will provide a great relief to the living lot of senior and super senior citizens who have retired from SAIL.
Today: RAJEEV is counting on you
RAJEEV VERMA needs your help with “Honourable Prime Minister of India and the Honourable Minister of Steel: Pension for ALL RETIREES from the Steel Authority of India Ltd. to be implemented in line with other CPSUs.”. Join RAJEEV and 2,810 supporters today.