Advocate Fali S Nariman, Apologize for Insulting Comment on Hinduism & Yogi Adityanath!!
This petition had 1,048 supporters
My recent Open Letter directed towards Eminent Jurist Fali S Nariman had been received with open arms in all corners of Social Media. The Open Letter had received nearly 431 comments from users all across the World and is still increasing by the minute.
All these users who commented on this article were able to reflect with the series of six questions that I had posed to Eminent Jurist Fali S Nariman.
- When members from Parsi Community can become priests and then go on to become a Justice in India, did the Constitution ever come under threat?
- In Hindu state, right from the days of Gupta to Pallava to Vijayanagara empire, accommodating all religions is a representation of Hinduism, what has changed now that you are scared of a Hindu state?
- Why do you think Yogi Adithyanath, a five time Member of Parliament from gorakhpur and a priest of Gorakhnath Math, cannot become a Chief Minister?
- Why do the elite members of India look down upon simple and humble leaders just because of their Hindu origin?
- Maulana Azad was a Muslim priest, wasn’t he a Education Minister of Independent India. What was the assault on Indian constitution then?
- You are an eminent jurist, Why can’t a Chief Minister be judged on his performance rather than religion?
All the comments from the users on my article had a commonality connecting in them. "Is it a matter of concern for the Indian Constitution that a Hindu of humble origins has reached a top post in the Indian Democracy?"
I am personally no man of any Political Party but I am very proud to be associated with two things:-
1) Proud of being a Hindu from humble origins
2) Proud of My Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who echoes the same view
Eminent Jurist Fali S Nariman had said "The Constitution is under threat. With the massive electoral victory in UP, a priest has been installed as the chief minister at the insistence of the prime minister... is a signal and if you cannot see then either you are the spokespersons of political parties or you must have your head or eyes examined."
This statement hurt me the most, considering the fact that he and his own son (Justice Rohinton Fali Nariman) are esteemed members of the Parsi community & also honorable members of the judicial community. Both of them have been ordained priests at Bandra Agiary in Mumbai and have reached the pinnacle of their careers.
It is this hypocrisy in his stance which not only angers me, but also makes me feel that he owes the humble members of the Hindu community an apology. This is possible only if all Hindus try to reflect my emotion and sign this petition.
Eminent Jurist Fali S Nariman should apologize to the Hindu Community for this very demeaning comment !!!
Today: Prakash is counting on you
Prakash R needs your help with “Hindus Of India: Advocate Fali S Nariman, Apologize for Insulting Comment on Hinduism & Yogi Adityanath!!”. Join Prakash and 1,047 supporters today.