KARACHI DEMANDS A SEPARATE PROVINCE
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
The demand to make Karachi a separate province is not associated with any political party. Karachi as a city alone caters for more than 10% of the total population of the country. This should be enough to make it a separate administrative unit/province.
Pakistan, a country of over 200 million people only have 4 provinces. Rest of the world has understood the importance of having many small administrative units/provinces/counties for a better management of the country as a whole. Pakistan should at least have 4 additional provinces and there is no better city than Karachi to kickstart this development phase of Pakistan. Please support us for some of the main following reasons:
- Better governance and more economic growth
- Reduction in ethnic conflict
- No marginalization of the basis of ethnicity
- Increased sense of belonging
- Less population and resources to manage
- It is a well-established fact that the smaller the provinces, the stronger will be the federation
- Separatist movements will be put to rest
A strong Karachi means a stronger Pakistan.
Karachi Ko Sooba Banao!!
Today: Uzair is counting on you
Uzair Afaq needs your help with “Government of Pakistan: KARACHI DEMANDS A SEPARATE PROVINCE”. Join Uzair and 2,216 supporters today.