EXPLOITING PEOPLE IN THE PUBLIC EYE
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000,000!
There should be new & stricter laws around safeguarding celebrities and people in the public eye. These laws should be put in place to prevent the newspapers, magazines, all forms of media and paparazzi from:
- Releasing information that there is no evidence for and is therefore false
- Printing source quotes from anyone or an unreliable source
- Invading privacy and sharing private information that is detrimental to the celebrity, their mental health and those around them
- Paparazzi taking and printing images without permission
- Releasing an individuals private medical or health related information or their sexual orientation
- Releasing articles about leaked explicit photos, videos and revenge porn
- Stricter legal boundaries regarding unwanted trespassing nearby the property where the individual resides, or is visiting
This will ensure that celebrity’s mental health & human rights are being respect appropriately, safely and with a duty of care. It will also help their family & friend’s mental health as they are affected also as unwanted negative attention is then attracted towards them and invades their privacy too. This will better prevent self harm, suicide, substance abuse, and poor mental health.
Let’s stand together and once and for all make a change.
Today: Stephanie is counting on you
Stephanie Davis needs your help with “EXPLOITING PEOPLE IN THE PUBLIC EYE”. Join Stephanie and 819,930 supporters today.