Towards a National Inquiry into Organised Child Sexual Abuse
Aug 14, 2014 — Dear Petition Supporter,
Ever since my 'too much' in Brussels on 19 March this year, I've been suffering from this 'too muchness':
* too much cruelty towards prisoners when they try to advance their case as Melissa Laird in HMP Holloway, Maurice Kirk in HMP Swansea and Brian Pead in one prison after another, at least 7 in the last 8 eight weeks:
* too much callousness by judges as I just read about the involvement of the Rt Hon Justice Jugendtat in the banning of Brian Pead's book "From Hillsborough to Lambeth":
* too much 'negligence' on behalf of solicitors and barristers who don't help their clients - whether they are paid by Legal Aid or privately.
So what can we as online activists do? I can only decide for myself and encourage you to click - whether on FOLLOW or SIGN - or whatever else you may come across on your screen:
1. I have set up www.nationalinquiry.wordpress.com to make sure that Brian Pead's case gets investigated by whoever is going to chair that inquiry.
2. I am promoting Tom Watson MP's online petition asking David Cameron and Theresa May to establish this national inquiry into organised child sexual abuse: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/david-cameron-and-theresa-may-establish-a-national-inquiry-into-allegations-of-organised-child-abuse
3. I have just published a post that joins some of the dots I've been observing over the years: http://mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/its-in-the-public-domain-the-police-runs-the-adult-and-child-porn-industry-in-the-uk/
4. I have published the letter I got from the Brussels Petition Committee on http://mckenzie-friends.co.uk/2014/08/12/petition-admissible-in-brussels-abolish-adoption-without-parental-consent/
5. I have begun talking to a lawyer who will be suing local councils on a no win no fee basis!
So there is hope! For 'paedophilia' has become topical and more and more people seem to be making the link between #childsnatchuk and #paedobritain.
Forced adoptions touch only 4% of children in 'care' and Channel IV publishes that a child is taken every 20 minutes: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/15000-kids-and-counting
Is that not 'too much'???
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly