Make Micro Machines Mobile great again
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The mobile game Micro Machines, from Electronic Arts, Chillingo, Codemasters and Hasbro is a great game that used to be awesome and could be great again.
Since September 2017, the game is almost not working anymore, the editor gave up on the game and most of the players left the game because of server issues, bugs and crashes, and the lack of follow-up from the editor. Thousands of reviews and forum posts acknowledge this but nothing is done by the editor, problems reported are ignored.
We would like to ask positively : make Micro Machines mobile great again.
Facts : 2700+ bad reviews on Google Play : Most of those reviews are about bugs, crashes and connection.
- "I look forward to when the multiple bugs are fixed"
- "the game just force closes EVERY SINGLE TIME. It's been months now and there's no respite."
- "the app occasionally stops working and just resets your current game. ( no major data, progress, points, etc get lost though)"
- "The problems however are what completely ruins the experience. Alot of the time the game cannot connect servers to find a game, weekly leagues not being wiped and certain tracks not working at all. No communication from Codemasters which is disappointing given they are usually vocal across their other games"
- " Now it very rarely connects to a server or stays connected during gameplay. Then if it does connect it usually freezes and stops, then kicks out to restart the app. Use to be great with no problems, played all the time, now it can be days before it'll let me in a game, even with high speed wifi."
- "Would be a great 5 star game if it wasn't so glitchy. Constantly force closes and has to restart. "
- "It's a really cool game but now I can't play it. When I select a game to play, it comes up with a message that it can't connect. This is not my connection because it is a stable 37mbs. This has been happening for months. "
- "Come on, you guys are putting a bad name on Micro Machines with all your random crashes! "
There are thousands of reviews like this.
Official forums from Electronic Arts :
- Game error : Can't find a match - 298 posts
- When will you listen?
- Game error : Impossible to launch the game depending on connection
- Is This Game Getting Fixed?
- Weekly scores have not reset
- Game error : Train Track Tussle crashes the game
- Game error : Event result logged too frequently?
- Game error : Club Chat - Causes game to crash?
- Game error : Club Chest Missing Items
- Game crash : Game crash on Android
and so on :
- "With all these connection problems on mobile, the game has been unplayable for months and still is, yet no word or action from EA or the devs. Another perfectly good game ruined by greed and dishonesty : I am angry, sad and appalled that this kind of business practice can exist without being punished, either by the consumer base, the law, or both."
- "Next time you consider buying or playing an EA game I urge you to think back to this time in history and ask yourself 'Do I want to do this to myself and do I have any self respect left?'
- "After playing it everyday for more than 15 months I finally gave up and uninstalled it yesterday. It's just not worth the frustration anymore.I appreciate the time and fun I had playing it and feel bad for not being able to keep playing it. There must be a commercial reason for all this carelessness about this game, and it seems we will never know the truth."
- "Just aweful. Every week this game is getting from bad to worse. Incredible. There are times this game won’t even load. The game has become extremely laggy and full of bugs. Club members are leaving the game. One cannot send gifts to them. The list of issues is becoming endless and fast. Our requests for the developers to provide some update as to what is happening is consistently met with silence. Shameful."
7 of my friends, playing from 3 different countries, with 6 different smartphones, left the game because of connection issues and crashes.
All players from my team in the game, and all players from the others team we know, are experiencing the same problems.
What the editors could do to make Micro Machines great again :
- Make the game work flawless, with good servers and good connection. Currently there are connection problems everyday for every players on any phone. Make the servers great again.
- Make the game work flowless on Android and Apple.
- Communication from the editor. Currently there is almost no communication from the editor who tunes out any problem reported by their players.
- Balance cars and game regularly, like in any game.
- Forum with real solutions. Currently, no solutions are provided in the officiel forum, and we even hear about censorship.
- Races reviewed and exempt of crashes. Currently, the race "Train Track Tussle" makes anybody crash.
- Not crashing when using the turbo. Currently, the game can sometimes crash when we use the turbo.
- Good matchmaking. Currently, a lot of players complain that they are mixed with cars 3 times faster or stronger than them.
- Revamped respawn in Elimination. Currently, players can sometimes respawn anywhere and loose immediately.
- Follow the game with updates and improvements. Currently there is no updates for months, the game is full of bugs and keep crashing for anyone.
- Chest rewards granted every week. It already happened 3 times that the weekly reward was skipped and the players lost their time and money.
Other improvements suggestions :
- Useful VIP paying bonuses when we have all the cars. Currently, players pay for no real bonus when they have all the cars as the packs are useless.
- Refund players. Players payed for a game that they can't play.
- Events and game modes. Nowadays, mobile games asking their players for real money organize events and constantly creates new game modes and new challenges.
If you ever played Micro Machines mobiles, please sign this petition.
If you never played this game, you can install it, see how great it could be without the bugs and crashed, and sign this petition.
Today: Jean is counting on you
Jean Sanuk needs your help with “CHILLINGO: Make Micro Machines Mobile great again”. Join Jean and 90 supporters today.