Carbon Monoxide Detectors in ALL schools

0 have signed. Let’s get to 15,000!


Following an incident at my childrens school. I was recently made aware that it is not a legal requirement for all schools to be fitted with Carbon Monoxide Detectors/ Alarms.

AS IT IS NOT REQUIRED BY LAW MOST SCHOOL BUILDINGS DO NOT HAVE CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS OR ALARMS.

I would like a change in legislation and also more immediately get Local Authorities to act to protect our children from a silent killer.

Carbon Monxide is an odourless gas that can kill. Most people have detectors at home to protect their families. 

I believe most parents take it for granted that all schools have these. They do not.

I never want to see, or hear about a child getting sick, or indeed being exposed to Carbon Monoxide in a school building again.

YOU CANNOT SEE, HEAR OR SMELL CARBON MONOXIDE. IT IS POTENTIALLY FATAL. 

PARENTS PLEASE ASK YOUR SCHOOL IF THEY HAVE DETECTORS, AND IF NOT PUSH FOR THESE TO BE FITTED ACROSS YOUR SCHOOL.

LETS KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE.

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE THIS PETITION WIDELY.

Thank you