Better customization in future Forza titles (Horizon/Motorsport).
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
This is a list (subject to grow) of things I think the Forza community would like to see in future Forza Horizon/Motorsport titles (Forza Horizon 4/Forza Motorsport 8 and so on).
With this, I ask to have just a little of your time to read.
With the release of Need for Speed 2015, we all knew the cusomization was on point, amazing, brilliant. now for the main part of this message. We, the Forza
community would LOVE to see the customization that Need for Speed has. Of course you can add your own twist.Your driving physics are amazing, customization is great too, but it doesn't have enough freedom. I've gone and taken the time to make this list below of features that would be game changing if you added them in the future Forza Horizon/Motorsport games.
Features marked with ** are 50/50 options
- More bodykits for lower end tuner cars.
- Big spoilers
- More attention to these types of drivers (stance drivers and drifters)
- Ability to adjust wheel offset (track width)
- Interchangable rims
- seperate wheel colors (front and back, rim and center)
- Tire sidewall customization**
- Headlight customization (tint and colors)
- taillight customization (tint and colors)
- More camber
- Ability to make cars even lower
- Neons would be cool (for Horizon games of course)**
- Ability to have stretched tires or regular tires
- Ability to have decals on windows (this is a big one we've all wanted)
- Nitrous (we had it in fh2 with fast and Furious cars) **
Dont forget to share! ❤️
Today: Jordan is counting on you
Jordan Siver needs your help with “Better customization in future Forza titles (Horizon/Motorsport).”. Join Jordan and 55 supporters today.