Police Station City,
Rohtak and Panipat.
Subject: FIR against Managing Partner of Jumbo Circus Shri Ajay Shankar and Shri Ashok Shankar for the Violation of the section 3, 11 and 38 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 read the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and 428-429 IPC regarding.
Kindly refer to the Jumbo Circus stationed at Rohtak up to October 17, 2011 and regular performance with the blind Hippo, docked tails dogs, unregistered cats, feather chopped birds and Elephants are being abused with the ban iron ankush.
Please find enclosed here with the Rajasthan High Court (Jaipur Bench) orders banning on iron ankush on elephants, blind hippo can’t performed, docking of dog tails is also an offense and all performing animals should be registered with the Animal Welfare Board of India – AWBI and pre transport permit is also necessary before shifting of animals as per section 96-97 of the Cattle Transport Rules, 1978 amended in 2001, camels are being shifted in a very cruel manner, birds feathers are chopped.
Where as Jumbo circus have many docked tails dogs, unregistered cats, Elephants and blind hippo to perform, so all these animals may kindly be rescued and FIR against owners of the Jumbo circus stationed at Rohtak may be lodged for the violation of the section 3, 11, 38 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 read with the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and 428-429 IPC. PFA Haryana –www.pfaharyana.in is ready to rehabilitate all rescued animals during court trials. Central Zoo Authority might be issuing directions for the Delhi Zoo Director to send their Veterinary Surgeon to inspect the blind Hippo and Mini Zoo at Bhiwani is being waiting for blind Hippo rescue and rehabilitation after seizure.
Chairman, PFA Haryana and Representative of the OIPA in India,
C-38, Rose Apartment, sector – 14, Rohini, Prashant Vihar, DELHI – 110085.
Mobile – 9813010595 Email – Kadyan.firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Chief Wild Life Warden, Haryana. He is expected to issue directions to all field functionaries for strict compliance of the Rajasthan High Court (Jaipur Bench) orders banning iron ankush, these orders are already sent for appropriate orders. He is further requested to rescue the Laxmi female elephants from the possession of the Wildlife SOS at Agra because this female elephants belongs to Haryana and notice u/s 55 already issued by us many years back, like wise unregistered Elephants with the CZA is performing at Gurgaon with Apollo Circus with the criminal conspiracy of the field officials.
2. The Member Secretary, Central Zoo Authority of India, New Delhi. He is expected to issue directions to the Veterinary Surgeon of the Delhi Zoo through its Director to examine the blind Hippo now stationed in Jumbo Circus at Panipat, if found medically unfit then this animal be rescued and rehabilitated with Mini Zoo at Bhiwani.
3. The Chairman, Animal Welfare Board of India, Chennai. He is expected to review the registration as performance animals for all animals registered with AWBI as per rules made out by the Central Government under section 38 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960:
A. Blind / Sick / Injured / medically unfit animals like blind hippo with Jumbo Circus and how regularly performance registration renewed till date and why this blind animal is being compelled to perform?
B. Feathers chopped birds and how their performance registration is being renewed regularly till date?
C. Docked tails dogs, how their performance registration renewed till date and Jumbo circus at Panipat have docked tails performing dogs?
D. Iron ankush is being used on all animals and Rajasthan High Court (Jaipur Bench) have passed an order banning iron ankush then how and why AWBI found elephants as eligible performing animals, where as iron ankush has been used to control?
E. Camels are being abused during transportation from one place to another by road transport with our prior permit from AWBI as per section 96-97 of the Cattle Transport Rules, 1978 amended in 2001 then how and why AWBI issuing registration certificates to all?
4. The Director, Animal Welfare Division (Government of India), New Delhi.
5. The Deputy Commissioner at Panipat. He is requested to constitute a panel of the Veterinary Expert to examine all performing animals with the Jumbo Circus at Panipat.