香港受夠了! 五大訴求, 撥亂反正! Enough for Hong Kong! 5 Demands to Restore Law and Order!
This petition had 102,742 supporters
We are a group of ordinary citizens in Hong Kong. We love Hong Kong and are extremely saddened by the escalating violence, vandalism, illegal activities and disruption to our social order. We come together and placed advertisements on South China Morning Post, Headline Daily, Ming Pao Daily and Sing Tao Daily on 15 August 2019 to start this online signature campaign. We believe Hong Kong must stand together to defend law and order. To show a unified voice of reason, we invite citizens to support the following five demands to restore law and order:
1. Support the Hong Kong Government and the Police Force to take decisive actions against any unlawful, bullying, vandalizing and riotous acts.
2. Demand Hong Kong Government to suspend approval of applications for public gatherings and processions until social order has been restored; and MTRCL and Airport Authority Hong Kong to step up security and contingency plans to avoid disruption of services.
3. Urge parents, heads of schools and universities and teachers to do all they can to steer students away from unlawful activities - stop youngsters from ruining their own future!
4. Demand law enforcement authorities to act decisively to crack down on all illegal acts of funding, aiding and abetting violence and riotous activities.
5. Demand Hong Kong Government to act decisively on any media that publish false or misleading information to condone and justify lawlessness and violence, and to incite breach of public order and obstruction of police in their discharge of duties.
The email address you submit for signing the petition is stored with encryption by the petition hosting site. It will not be displayed publicly or accessible by us.
Today: HK is counting on you
HK Citizens needs your help with “香港受夠了! 五大訴求, 撥亂反正! Enough for Hong Kong! 5 Demands to Restore Law and Order!”. Join HK and 102,741 supporters today.