2019

  • 17,532 supporters taking action on this topic.
  • 0 petitions started in this community.
Start a petition

Stories and updates from petition starters

Taco Bell Bring Back the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito!
10K Signatures!All I can Say is WOW! 10,000 signatures is nothing to scoff at! I feel like this is our time for this to come back! The Mexican pi…
June 28, 2022
Taco Bell Bring Back the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito!
I was a way from this for a while....Hey everyone! Wow over 7000 Signatures! That is amazing!I was away from this petition for a while but now after seeing Taco Bell b…
November 13, 2020
Shawn Mendes: Give Seattle A 2019/20 Show Date at The T-Mobile Park
This petition will be permanently deleted.I have made the decision to remove my petition due to unsuccessful reasons for resolving the issue and it will be permanently dele…
September 18, 2020

Victories in 2019

You’re not alone — a community of supporters is ready to back you.

Start a petition
  1. Home
  2. Topic
  3. 2019