YOU MUST BE CHOKING - CRICKLEWOOD DOESNT WANT BARNET'S DUSTY SUPERHUB LORRIES
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
REQUEST FOR A PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE CRICKLEWOOD AGGREGATES SUPERHUB
Land at Rear Of 400 Edgware Road Cricklewood, NW2 6ND
Planning Application 17/5761/EIA London Borough of Barnet
We the undersigned request you to issue a holding direction on any decision regarding this planning application by the London Borough of Barnet- with a view to calling it in. This decision affects the air quality of future generations in Brent and Camden as well as Barnet.
We believe it meets six of your criteria
- affects the quality of life across a wider area than a single local authority
- has significant effects beyond their immediate locality
- proposals for development of major importance having more than local significance
- proposals giving rise to substantial regional controversy
- proposals which raise important issues of development control, and/or legal difficulties;
- proposals of major significance for the delivery of the Government's climate change programme and energy policies
Thank you for receiving our petition.
Today: Councillor Lia is counting on you
Councillor Lia Colacicco needs your help with “YOU MUST BE CHOKING - CRICKLEWOOD DOESNT WANT BARNET'S DUSTY SUPERHUB LORRIES”. Join Councillor Lia and 635 supporters today.