Please Boycott Animal Cruelty - Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show - Maury County Park!!!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000!
Columbia (Maury County), Tennessee is a jewel located in picturesque Middle Tennessee.
Unfortunately, Columbia is the largest city in Tennessee which still hosts three days of “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty at its public Maury County Park.
This shocking video - "Here's What Soring Does To Horses" - opening scene was taken at the 2016 Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show. It shows a Two Year Old “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horse ridden with approximately EIGHT POUND shoes, and with CHAINS on the sensitive skin above its front hooves.
The “Here’s What ‘Soring’ Does To Horses" video been 15+ MILLION VIEWS since being released on March 7, 2017.
CCABLAC protested the Columbia Spring Jubilee in 2015, 2016 and 2017. To their credit, the local citizens BOYCOTTED the Horse Show all three years.
Regardless, the “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty has brought scandal and shame to Columbia, Maury County, Tennessee.
CRIMINAL ACT OF VIOLENCE
* 2015 - A “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horse Trainer committed a violent crime by driving a large dually truck pulling a trailer loaded with horses at a lady on the side of the road who was protesting against "Big Lick" Animal Cruelty. The “Big Lick”horse trainer, Mr. Jamie B. Lawrence, was convicted of Assault by a Maury County Jury. As a result, Columbia owned the stigma of lawlessness, and the Animal Cruelty associated with the “Big Lick”.
ALLEGED VIOLATIONS OF FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS
* 2016 – Maury County Sheriff Bucky Rowland told CCABLAC animal welfare advocates associated with the www.billygoboy.com website publication at the horse show being held in the public Maury County Park - “TURN OFF YOUR VIDEO RECORDERS” while they were making videos. Sheriff Rowland’s Deputies also told Americans not to video or take photos in a public park. Sheriff Rowland himself told one lady that she could go to jail and/or pay large monetary damages for making videos.
* 2016 - A “Big Lick” professional Videographer/Propagandist threatened a CCABLAC animal welfare advocate (associated with www.billygoboy.com website publication) saying “I WILL COME AFTER YOU” if he saw any photos or videos she made at the horse show posted on the internet. This shocking threat was made in the presence of a Maury County Deputy Sheriff.
The Horse Show Manager, Mr. David Sisk, is a wealthy Maury County land owner who:
· Shows “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horses,
* Judge TN Walking Horse Shows - Super Bowl (Celebration) twice,
· Sold A “Big Lick” TWH for $125,000.00.
· Has several hundred thousands dollars invested in his Tennessee Walking Horse operation.
The “Big Lick” Horse Show attempts to justify its existence by making modest charitable contributions to the Maury County FFA (Future Farmers of America), and other local charities which are gained from horses which are tortured to learn the "Big Lick" gait.
Over 600,000+ persons, from all over America and the World, have now signed Change.Org Petitions by Citizens Against “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty.
More than 50 MILLION persons have been reached by CCABLAC videos of “Big Lick” Tennessee Walking Horses at public venues.
CCABLAC called on the Public to BOYCOTT the “Big Lick” Horses Shows in Jackson, Mississippi, and Panama City Beach, Florida. The Mississippi show and the Florida Show are both now defunct.
On May 31 – June 2, 2018, Americans will exercise their First Amendment rights provided under the U. S. Constitution by peacefully assembling outside the Horse Show and protesting the “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty. CCABLAC Animal welfare advocates will go inside the Horse Show event and responsibly exercise their First Amendment rights to Free Speech and Freedom of the Press guaranteed by the U. S. Constitution.
Please SIGN and SHARE this Petition.
Your Signatures and Comments will be delivered to Columbia, Maury County, elected officials!
WE, The People” – CCABLAC (Citizens Campaign Against “Big Lick” Animal Cruelty) “Speaking FOR ‘The Horses’ Who Cannot Speak For Themselves”
Today: G. T. is counting on you
G. T. Fleming needs your help with “Wil Evans: Please Boycott Animal Cruelty - Columbia Spring Jubilee Horse Show - Maury County Park!!!”. Join G. T. and 15,265 supporters today.