WE WANT THE EXTENSION OF THE JBJ CONTRACT AND EXPLANATIONS!!!!!!

0 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000!


JBJ (Just Be Joyful) is a South Korean project boy group consisting of six members who previously participated in Mnet's 2017 survival show Produce 101 Season 2. The group is managed by Fave Entertainment (even though the members have their own companies individualy), and debuted on October 18, 2017.

Since that date, the company promised that, if JBJ fulfilled the company’s expectation, their 7 months contract could be extended, so the group could keep promoting together for a long time. On early March, the last news were that JBJ’s contract could be extended until December 2018, since their last promotions with the album ‘True Colors’ were successful. Even a member of the staff in Fave Entertainment said, “the possibility of extension is 99%”.

Nevertheless, after a discussion between the companies involved, the decision of ending their contract on 30th April has been made on the status of JBJ, after some of the companies expressed their ‘disappointment due to JBJ’s activities’. Suddenly, the 99% of possibilities turned into that remaining 1%.

If it ends up like this, the group wouldn’t be able to prepare a farewell album, or even saying goodbye in a proper way.

 



Today: Mari is counting on you

Mari Jr needs your help with “WE WANT THE EXTENSION OF THE JBJ CONTRACT. WE NEED AN EXPLANATION!!!!!”. Join Mari and 19,121 supporters today.