Recall the Toxic Heartworm Drug Comboguard!
On July 30, 2012, my sweet little dog Peaches died from being poisoned from a hideous, toxic heartworm drug called Trifexis, made by Elanco. I have already created a petition to get Trifexis recalled, and I have over 1600 signatures, plus a Facebook page with thousands of likes of people who have had the same experience.
Today I was checking my site and saw that there is a new drug called Comboguard for dogs, that not only has the exact same ingredients as Trifexis, but nearly identical packaging. I was immediately suspicious and looked closer at the site, a new company called Vethical. Closer inspection revealed that this site is also run by Elanco, the makers of Trifexis! They are changing their name and their product's name in order to hide from the law! This should be completely illegal! This drug, under a different name, has killed thousands of innocent dogs!