- Lauren KielsmeierActing Deputy Director, US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Donald J. MonicaAssociate Director, Field Operations, USCIS
- Alejandro MayorkasDirector, US Citizen and Immigration Services
US Immigration: Eden Thanks You!!!!
Thursday evening (December 22) we learned that USCIS has agreed to grant Eden the request for Humanitarian Parole! Arrangements are underway for Eden and her adoptive dad Ben, to pack up in Kenya and start heading back to the US. Although they won't be able to be home in time for Christmas, we expect that they will be back soon.
- Acting Deputy Director, US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Associate Director, Field Operations, USCIS
Donald J. Monica
- Director, US Citizen and Immigration Services
I just signed the following petition addressed to: US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
USCIS was under a lot of pressure to act quickly on our request to reunite Eden with her the rest of her family. In less than 10 days the US processed the request and gave a favorable response. This is a remarkable result. Thank you for all the support and thank you USCIS for listening!
Rob Campbell started this petition with a single signature, and won with 35,402 supporters. Start a petition to change something you care about.