Investigate the Wild Horse & Burro Count in Captivity and in Freedom
0 have signed. Let’s get to 50,000!
Demand an Urgent Congressional Investigation and Head Count of all Wild Horses and Burros in Captivity and in the Wild
Secret documents reveal the plot from 2008 to kill and dispose of America’s wild horses and burros. Read the documents here: http://protectmustangs.org/?p=9850
Then on September 9, 2016, the Bureau of Land Management's Wild Horse & Burro Advisory Board voted to kill the alleged 45,000 wild horses in taxpayer funded holding facilities and pastures. Do they want to cover-up the fraud that has been going on for years by killing the evidence?
Taxpayers and the general public want to know:
- How much fraud has been committed regarding the wild horse and burro count on public land and in corrals?
- How many budgets were approved using fraudulent information?
- How many wild horses have gone to slaughter?
- How many wild horses and burros have been shot and killed?
- How many unbranded foals did the kill-buyers get to sell overseas?
We request an immediate Congressional investigation and independent head count, with photo IDs, of the alleged 45,000 wild horses and burros rounded up and held in captivity--at taxpayer expense.
In addition, we call for an immediate moratorium on roundups, transport and removals for a precise independent count, with photo ID, of all the federally protected wild horses and burros in the wild. This must occur before any more wild horses or burros are rounded up and/or transported, trapped, chipped, collared, removed, sterilized, given pesticide PZP, GonaCon®, SpayVac, IUDs, etc., researched or experimented on in any manner to prevent further fraud against taxpayers as well as prevent abuse against wild horses and burros who should be protected from harassment and abuse by law.
We request a complete inventory of American wild horses and burros at the following locations:
- Every Herd Management Area
- Every Herd Area
- Every "Complex"
- Every Wild Horse Territory
- Every temporary holding facility
- Every short-term holding facility
- Every long-term holding facility, pasture, eco-sanctuary, etc.
- Mustang Heritage Foundation facilities and all equids in their program
- TIP Trainers' facilities
- All private contractors' facilities
- Research facilities
- Any other locations where wild horses and burros are held in captivity and/or live on public land.
The public, voters of America and taxpayers are outraged and demand immediate action. Thank you.
Today: Protect Mustangs is counting on you
Protect Mustangs needs your help with “U.S. Senate: Investigate the Wild Horse & Burro Count in captivity and freedom”. Join Protect Mustangs and 48,250 supporters today.