- Christopher GunnessUN-RWA Spokesperson, Palestinian Territory (West Bank)
U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UN-RWA): Stop using aid money to feed Palestinian terrorism and child indoctrination
Would you donate money to help indoctrinate children to hate those of a different faith, and want to injure or kill them? Would you allow money to be deducted from your paychecks to help incite, glorify and reward terrorism?
If you are a taxpayer in the United States, Canada or Western Europe, you already are doing these things, in the form of donations that your government makes to the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UN-RWA), the NGO that is chartered to provide “humanitarian aid” to Palestinians.
In fact, as Palestinian Media Watch, NGO-Monitor, The Middle East Forum and other watchdog groups have been documenting for years, the UN-RWA has been allowing the money that is donated to it - money that is taken out of our paychecks - to be used to:
* Indoctrinate children to hate Jews
* Incite and glorify terrorism against Jews
* Validate the Palestinians' quest to wipe Israel off the map, and replace it with their own state
Learn the facts about the UN-RWA at:
ROCK-THROWING AS AN OUTGROWTH OF THE PALESTINIAN HATE MACHINE
One particularly ugly fruit of the hate machine that the UN-RWA helps to enable is the spectacle of Palestinian children attempting to injure or kill Jewish civilians, by throwing rocks at their passing cars. Two new, short video documentaries profile several incidents of this phenomenon, how certain prominent "news" entities and "human rights" groups help to enable it, and some of the victims who have been maimed and killed, as a result:
Learn more abuout the Palestinian rock-throwing phenomenon at:
Previous demands from Western legislators, NGO watchdogs and others for the UN-RWA to clean up its act have been unsuccessful. It is clear that unless Western taxpayers, who are forced to fund the UN-RWA, stand up and make our voices known - in unison - nothing is going to change.
We, the undersigned taxpayers and concerned citizens, hereby demand:
(1) That the UN-RWA stop helping to incite, glorify and reward Palestinian terrorism, and indoctrinate Palestinian children.
(2) That the legislative authorities in our respective governments, who pass laws that fund UN-RWA, more vigilantly monitor how the money we donate to it is spent.
(3) That if the UN-RWA refuses to stop using the money we donate to it for the purposes in (1), that our respective legislative authorities stop funding it.
Learn more at: The Truth About Palestinian Rock-Throwing
- UN-RWA Spokesperson, Palestinian Territory (West Bank)
Stop enabling Palestinian terror incitement and child indoctrination, using Western "aid" money.
The Truth About Palestinian Rock Throwing started this petition with a single signature, and now has 124 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: The Truth About Palestinian Rock Throwing is counting on you
The Truth About Palestinian Rock Throwing needs your help with “U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UN-RWA): Stop using aid money to feed Palestinian terrorism and child indoctrination”. Join The Truth About Palestinian Rock Throwing and 123 supporters today.