Tell Congress to Stop Using Politics to Distort History !
0 kişi imzaladı. Hedefimiz 1.000.
For decades, the powerful and well-funded Armenian lobby has used its wealth and influence to pressure the U.S. Congress to recognize their one-sided version of events that occurred more than 100 year ago. Now is the time to stand up to the aggressive and divisive Armenian lobby and tell Congress that history is to be decided by historians and courts, not emotional pleas using bias facts.
- Unlike officially recognized genocides such as the Holocaust, Bosnia, Cambodia, Rwanda, and others, not ONE International, European, or U.S. court has recognized the events of 1915 to constitute “genocide.”
- Demographic studies prove that prior to World War I fewer than 1.5 million Armenians lived in the entire Ottoman Empire. Thus, allegations that more than 1.5 million Armenians from eastern Anatolia died must be false.
- Over 2.5 million Muslims died during the same period from similar causes – war, famine, and disease.
- The Holocaust bears no meaningful relation to the Ottoman Armenian experience.
- Jews neither demanded the dismemberment of the nations in which they had lived nor did they take up an armed revolt and kill their fellow citizens.
- The guilt of the perpetrators of the Holocaust was proven at Nuremberg.
- Hitler did not refer to killing Armenians when plotting the Final Solution; the infamous quote used by the Armenian lobby is fraudulent and was rejected at Nuremburg.
- No logic can reconcile the two positions that Armenians promote. Eminent historian Bernard Lewis, speaking to the Israeli daily Ha’aretz on January 23, 1998, expanded on this notion, “The Armenians want to benefit from both worlds. On the one hand, they speak with pride of their struggle against Ottoman despotism, while on the other hand, they compare their tragedy to the Jewish Holocaust. I do not accept this. I do not say that the Armenians did not suffer terribly. But I find enough cause for me to contain their attempts to use the Armenian massacres to diminish the worth of the Jewish Holocaust and to relate to it instead as an ethnic dispute.”
Please call on Congress to reject the false and bais claims of the Armenia lobby!
Politics should not be used to distort history!
Tell Congress to reject H.R 154 and the false claims of genocide!
Bugün Fact Check Armenia imzanı bekliyor!
Fact Check Armenia bu imza kampanyası için senin desteğini bekliyor: «Turkish Americans: Tell Congress to Stop Using Politics to Distort History !». Fact Check Armenia ve imza atan diğer 521 kişiye katıl.